Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Geometric or Non-Random Patterns on Lotto Play Slips, Cards, Grids

By Ion Saliu, Founder of Lotto Geometry

Lotto players aim at geometric or non-random patterns and shapes on the lotto play slips, grids.

Written on September 18, 2002.

I said in Probability of perfect line shapes in nature: rivers, mountains, trees:
Randomness creates all those shapes of matter in nature, in Universe, indeed. Randomness also creates all those lottery combinations where 1 2 3 4 5 6 is noticeably missing! The same individual probability, but, apparently, Randomness Almighty prefers certain shapes or combination thereof…

How about the graphical shapes created by random numbers on the grids of lotto play slips? Do such geometric patterns resemble perfect shapes? Or do they resemble shapes created by humans, such as drawings?

In the 1980s WEB I read that New York lottery officials expressed worries about geometric shapes or patterns created by the numbers in some lotto draws. They have been aware that many lottery players have played their picks in a manner that created geometric patterns on the lotto play slips. There aren't too many regular, geometric shapes that lotto numbers can group into. Therefore, a large number of players would play the same sets of numbers. If such sets would hit the lotto jackpot, the jackpot would be depressingly meager. The main attraction of lotto games is, of course, big jackpots! The officials were right to worry about the possibility of regular (geometric) patterns in the lottery drawings — or resemblance thereof.

I remember of all kinds of lotto systems based on geometric patterns. Some also mixed in astrology. If we are in the Pisces zone, we must play geometric shapes resembling a fish or two, perhaps a shark.

I name all such lotto systems the Koffotzuntz patterns. I didn't pay much attention to such lottery patterns and shapes until recently. First of all, lotto is numerical not graphical. The lottery commission draws numbers; they do not draw shapes or figures (get the pun?) Secondly, the lottery is a phenomenon ruled by Randomness the Almighty. Therefore, the result cannot resemble a human act, such as drawing regular shapes.

Nevertheless, I have noticed certain things on other lotto players' playing cards. I've noticed, for example, many numbers in the same column, or on the same line. I understand better in hindsight. All lotto play slips are designed as matrices or grids. My local lottery, Pennsylvania lottery, uses the following formats:
- 8 rows by 5 columns in the 5/39 lotto game
- 9 rows by 8 columns in the 6/69 lotto game.
I assume other lotto games elsewhere use different grid formats (like 7 by 7 in the most popular lotto game format in the world).

According to the Koffotzuntz pattern theory, the players must plot their lotto picks in a manner that creates meaningful (geometric, regular) patterns on the cards. For example: crosses, swords, astral configurations, candles, parts of human body, money, animals, religious symbols, even dreams, etc.

A few lottery outlets where I've been playing are also eatery facilities. Many players leave their lotto play slips at the table. I did take home some cards (kind of like helping with the table cleaning!) What did I notice, O incredibly axiomatic magistrates of symmetrical judgment?

For I also noticed, with a high probability, the age and the professions of the lottery players. It's not hard at all to assume that one is in the police force — the uniforms are unmistaken! The judges use a lot of these strings in their...sentences (pun intended): "I hereby sentence this thought..." Other humans simply say: “I think so/not”. Only prosecutors say it specifically differently: "I condemn such an idea for its perpetrating irrelevancy"... One way to say that particular lotto numbers will not hit as jackpot winners.

The elderly prefer such Koffotzuntz patterns as crosses and candles. The younger players prefer shapes resembling the female or male organ; or both members, if (young) husband and (young) wife play together. Police play usually the sword geometric pattern, while judges prefer the gallows pattern on their respective lottery cards. Some doctors prefer the scythe shape, others the cross or the semi Luna (Crescent). Etc., etc., etc.

How is a sword, for example, plotted on a lotto matrix? Well, write 4 numbers on the same line. Then, add to a lotto number in the lower column to the third number; add also to the 3rd number a number in the higher column. This is a sword plotted on a lotto 6/49 game (like the one played in Pennsylvania, 2004): 18, 23, 24, 25, 26, 32. The lotto number 26 represents the handle of the sword. The number 25 is the third number. The numbers directly above and under it (contiguous columns) are 18 and 32 (a delta of 14, since there are 7 numbers per line; therefore 2 columns differential on the 6-49 lotto card).

The favorite lotto patterns of old church ladies: crosses. I heard ladies promising to The Lord to share the jackpots with the Church and the Poor (no kidding!) The image to the left represents a compact cross (lotto numbers 18, 24, 25, 26, 32, 39). The image to the right represents a stretched cross (lotto numbers 18, 23, 25, 27, 32, 46).

Plotting the geometrical pattern of the cross, divine good luck, on lotto play slips, grids.

I plotted the last 5 Pennsylvania lottery draws.
1) The 5/39 lotto game: 3 numbers in column 3; 2nd draw: 2 lotto numbers in column 1, 2 numbers in column 2; 3rd draw: 3 numbers in column 4; 4th draw: 2 numbers in column 2, 2 numbers in column 3; 5th draw: 2 numbers in column 3, 2 numbers in columns 4; or, 3 lotto numbers on line 2.
I can't detect any meaningful pattern or shape.

2) The 6-69 lotto game: 2 numbers in column 3; 2nd draw: 2 numbers in column 4, 2 numbers in column 5; 3rd draw: only one lotto number in the same column, or on the same line; 4th draw: 2 numbers in column 3; 5th draw: 2 numbers in column 8. I can't detect any meaningful pattern or shape on the lotto play slip.

I can notice, however, some numeric patterns. The lotto 5 game can have regularly at least 2 numbers in the same column. The lotto-6 game does not have 3 numbers in the same column; 2 numbers in the same column is a rare occurrence.

Today, September 18, 2 WE, is the draw day of Pennsylvania lotto 6/69. I used a lottery strategy that can hit around this time. I generated a handful of combinations. I plotted them on the 6-69 lotto play card. To my dismay, most lotto combinations had 3, even 4 numbers in the same column. I decided against playing my lotto strategy today. I am curious to see the real draw pattern tonight.

I can only think now of introducing new restrictions in my loto programs. If the lottery software can create various grid formats and eliminate further the lotto combinations with numbers that clump in the same column! Because now looks like I have to plot the lotto numbers in pencil first… Tedious and inefficient...

In hindsight again: Those lotto combinations were not winners! The patterns were too regular, or too organized on my card grids. There is something about the lotto patterns on playing cards, really. Several numbers on the same line or in the same column red flag too much order. Order is human-made, in an attempt to be in contempt to Almighty Randomness.

I am thinking also of something else. What if I draw as lotto patterns the faces of my googoos? There must be high randomness in their faces. I can pattern the face of Boober Zan on the stretcher; gGeetzer gGooskey after a bottle of whisky; Wheely Spindoktor while praying; Joytsar Kokostirk chopping wood; Bullgill milking a goat...and so on... If their face-patterns hit the lotto jackpot, I'll share the money with them.

Dixi.

The lottery drawings are random and rarely plot regular figures on lotto cards.

• IonSaliuGenerator, version 7.0 — The Best Random Numbers, Combinations Generator.

Version 7.0 of the super lottery generator implements superior inner (innate) filtering for lotto games, including Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions. The Saliusian filters are founded on the most significant parameters of probability theory and statistics.

You'll notice on your lotto cards. The patterns follow more closely the random patterns of real lottery drawings. Just take 10+10 lottery cards (grids). Mark the last 10 drawings on 10 lotto grids. Put an R (for real) on the back of the grids, so that nobody can see the marks. Next, run the lotto combination super generator, say, 21 times. Scroll to the middle of the combination output file.

Take any 10 lotto combinations you want. Mark them on the other 10 lotto grids. Put a G (for generated) on the back of the grids, so that nobody can see the marks. Mix up the lotto cards, without seeing the back marks. Look at the lotto grids. Pick 5 or 10 of them. You'll be around 50% between the cards showing the real lottery draws and the cards plotting the randomly generated lotto combinations. A real obliteration of the Koffotzuntz-patterns theory!

Nota bene – If you do not see the generator control (online application), please follow the instructions on the dedicated page:

Geometric, regular, patterns on lotto, lottery play slips, cards, grids, tickets are not real.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Nobody has ever seen geometrical shapes, signs on lotto cards in real lottery drawings.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Many lottery players always plot patterns on their lotto play slips before paying with real money.