Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

No big documentation for free lottery software, lotto software 2000

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by Ion Saliu on July 29, 2000.

In Reply to: Lotto programs, lottery software galore for free posted by Gail E. Chatman on July 19, 2000.

Thank you, Gail, for reminding people this.

“One caveat: There is NO lottery and lotto software documentation, I have no documentation whatsoever. But don’t worry: Trust your intelligence and creativity!”

I went the extra mile, however, and tried to add useful info to the “missing” tutorial. If one copies-and-pastes all the DOS files, my posts on this BBS, and my posts in the newsgroups, then one can get a pretty informative document. One can use “MDIEditor & Lotto” for the task. Format and print the file. Keep it handy…

Ion Saliu

The 2000 powerful free lotto software did not have a standalone documentation manual, but it provided intelligently embedded help.

: : I opened the floodgates! I uploaded the most powerful lotto-5 and lotto-6 software you can imagine at this time. One caveat: There is NO documentation, I have no documentation whatsoever. But don’t worry: Trust your intelligence and creativity! Hopefully, many of you will win big prizes and will share with me bona-fide. We shall see the degree of fairness in the world.

: : The programs are located at my lottery software download site: The lottery programs in the first group generate the so-called winning reports. The reports show how the filters fared in the past (i.e. what levels they reached for the past drawings). You select the lottery filters for the next drawing taking a good statistician’s look at the filters.

Lottery software, programs, lotto software and error 62, programming errors.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

No documentation for free lottery software, lotto software.

Comments:

Documentation for lotto software and lottery software programs.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.