Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

The Concept of Probability Median

Probability, Mathematics, Gambling Formula, Median, FFG.

Posted by Gil J. Abanil on August 08, 2000.

Am so sorry, my mind not like others. Others, please do not read what I write. Yet what you say in FFG may be applicable even if the result has human intervention.
In the Philippines, there is no pick 3 lottery, but the result is like pick 3. Result is determined by unscropulous (spelling OK?) businessmen. The result is dependent on the amount of bets. The result is determined by humans, you like it or not, though they say it is not.. The Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG) remains OKems( Okay) and the results follow your theory.

That is the median of the result, not the mean. I may choose the one side of it or the other. The problem is when to bet after the skips, (though determined by human computing beasts). Using the FFG lesses 50% of the time. Problem is when of the 50% that you will earn. I onced used the neural system to of astrasoft in relation with your Fundamental Formula of Gambling.

I won straight 4 (four times May 1998 in Philippines with human intervention), not only me but others ( I share with others) combining neural system with FFG; your median model. What happended. They changed their winning prize. Before you gave me your theory, prize is 400 pesos for every 1 peso now, number may be easyto get but prise is already 300 pesos for every 1 pesos (this means before was USD10 for every USD0.025 cents bet now it is USD7.50 for every USD0.025 cents).

Yet with your lottery software I have to work so hard. I have to eat and must make my daily meal with my other business thus my time for FFG is special. Industrious labor, reallly. I like it. If okay with you, I will send my result with the Astrasoft Neural Network factual result. No window dressing.

I cannot know how to express more. But if you remember, I am Gil.

Probability, Mathematics, Gambling Formula, Median.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Probability, Mathematics, Gambling Formula, FFG Median.

Follow Ups:

Probability, Mathematics of Gambling Formula and Median

Comments:

Probability, Mathematics, Gambling Formula, Median.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.