The Concept of Probability Median or FFG Median
Posted by Ion Saliu on August 08, 2000.
In Reply to: FFG Probability Median Concept posted by Gil J. Abanil on August 08, 2000.
• I remember you. You are referring to Jai alai, I suppose. I learned it is played in the U.S. as well. If you can, send me more info on the lottery or gambling game. Of course, I am curious to see how you use neural networking. There are many searches on Attrasoft at my site. Some suggest the software tries to imitate my lottery approach. Is it piracy of my probability theory? I don't know, 'cuz I ain't seen nothing yet.
: Am so sorry, my mind not like others. Others, please do not read what I write. Yet what you say in FFG may be applicable even if the result has human intervention.
: In the Philippines, there is no pick 3 lottery, but the result is like pick 3. Result is determined by unscropulous (spelling OK?) businessmen. The result is dependent on the amount of bets. The result is determined by humans, you like it or not, though they say it is not.. FFG remains OKems( Okay) and the results follow your theory.
: That is the median of the result, not the mean. I may choose the one side of it or the other. The problem is when to bet after the skips, (though determined by human computing beasts). Using the Fundamental formula of Gambling (FFG) lesses 50% of the time. Problem is when of the 50% that you will earn. I onced used the neural system to of astrasoft in relation with your FFG.
Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.
- Theory of Probability: Best introduction, formulae, algorithms, software.
- Fundamental Formula of Gambling, Degree of Certainty, Probability, Chance.
- Mathematics of Fundamental Formula of Gambling.
- Combinatorics: Calculate, generate exponents, permutations, sets, arrangements, combinations for any numbers and words.
- Standard Deviation: Theory, Algorithm, Software.
Standard deviation: Basics, mathematics, statistics, formula, software, algorithm.
- Standard Deviation, Gauss, Normal, Binomial, Distribution
Calculate: Median, degree of certainty, standard deviation, binomial, hypergeometric, average, sums, probabilities, odds.
- Caveats in Theory of Probability.
- Fibonacci Progressions: Mathematics and Gambling.
- PI, Pie Day, Divine Proportion, Golden Proportion, Golden Number, PHI, Fibonacci Series.
- Birthday Paradox: Combinatorics, Probability, Software, Pick 3 Lottery, Roulette.
- Software Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics.
~ SuperFormula: The 32-bit software sports dozens of functions in theory of probability and statistics, including FFG, degree of certainty, probabilities and odds, standard deviation, etc.;
~ PermuteCombine: The combinatorics software calculates and generates permutations, arrangements, and combinations for any numbers and words (names); the sets can be sequential (lexicographic order) or random;
~ LexicographicSets: The combinatorics software finds the index, or order, or rank, or numeral of all types of sets: exponents, permutations, arrangements, and combinations; conversely, the program finds (constructs) the set for a given index, or order, or rank, or numeral;
~ WRITER: The probability theory software randomly generates words and sentences; the words are of variable length; the sentences (phrases) can be of variable lengths;
~ OddsCalc: The probability theory software calculates all the odds in lotto games, including Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, horseracing following the official method used by the lottery commissions;
~ BirthdayParadox: mathematical software (combinatorics, probability theory) calculates the probability of two persons sharing the same birthday; and much more (collisions, duplications, coincidences).
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |