Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Probability Median or FFG Median: Gambling Formula, Software, Lottery, Neural Networking, Jai Alai

Probability, Mathematics, Gambling Formula, FFG, Median.

Written by Ion Saliu on August 08, 2000.

In Reply to: FFG Probability Median Concept posted by Gil J. Abanil on August 08, 2000.

Gil:
• I remember you. You are referring to Jai alai, I suppose. I learned it is played in the U.S. as well. If you can, send me more info on the lottery or gambling game.

Of course, I am curious to see how you use neural networking. There are many searches on Attrasoft at my site. Some suggest the software tries to imitate my lottery theory and strategy.

You might want to read the materials listed at the end of this summarily written Web page. Included is a reference to neural networking in conjunction with my lottery strategies. I can guarantee, no other method of neural networking or so-called artificial intelligence (AI) performs even remotely close to my lottery strategies.

: What you say in FFG may be applicable even if the result has human intervention.
: In the Philippines, there is no pick 3 lottery, but the result is like pick 3. Result is determined by unscrupulous businessmen. The result is dependent on the amount of bets. The result is determined by humans, you like it or not. FFG remains OK and the results follow your gambling and probability theory.

: That is the median of the result, not the mean. I may choose the one side of it or the other. The problem is when to bet after the skips, (though determined by human computing beasts). I once used the neural system of Attrasoft in relation with your Fundamental Formula of Gambling FFG.

Probability, Mathematics, Gambling Formula, Median, Jai alai.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Specific software

~ SuperFormula: The 32-bit software sports dozens of functions in theory of probability and statistics, including FFG, degree of certainty, probabilities and odds, standard deviation, etc.;
~ PermuteCombine: The combinatorics software calculates and generates permutations, arrangements, and combinations for any numbers and words (names); the sets can be sequential (lexicographic order) or random;
~ LexicographicSets: The combinatorics software finds the index, or order, or rank, or numeral of all types of sets: exponents, permutations, arrangements, and combinations; conversely, the program finds (constructs) the set for a given index, or order, or rank, or numeral;
~ WRITER: The probability theory software randomly generates words and sentences; the words are of variable length; the sentences (phrases) can be of variable lengths;
~ OddsCalc: The probability theory software calculates all the odds in lotto games, including Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, horseracing following the official method used by the lottery commissions;
~ BirthdayParadox: mathematical software (combinatorics, probability theory) calculates the probability of two persons sharing the same birthday; and much more (collisions, duplications, coincidences).

Comments:

Probability, median, Jai alai with neural networking software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu analyzes lottery, software, programs, apps, systems, strategies, neural networks.