Lottery, lotto, Powerball, keno: Free play on the Internet.

Free Online Lotto, Lotteries: Strategies, Secrecy, etc.

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Posted by Ion Saliu on September 04, 2000.

• Indeed, there was an error in calculating the lotto odds if playing the number with skips under the median ("Comparative lottery lotto software programs+ Strategies"). I was referring to lotto 6-49 games. “The result is 3.35 in 10 million, or about once in 1,000,000. Well, the odds are better than playing 6 random lotto numbers (1 in 13,983,816), but they are still impractical.” My key point was “impractical”. Of course, if you apply the Fundamental formula of Gambling (FFG) in detail, the degree of certainty DC = 54% that a lotto 6/49 number will repeat within 6 drawings (5.98, to be more exact!). The odds will be something like 1.78 million to one (not 1 in 1 million). The other point is that plying lotto that way will slash the odds by 4 or 5 times.

Some wanted to know how to use the same strategy with free online lotto games. I said “What free online lotteries?” So, visitors to this site have known about such free lottery games but kept it secret! Is that fair? I understand that too much competition may not be a good thing in this regard. However, in all fairness, we should have shared that type of information. So, I did my own search and I discovered a few free online lotto games. I don’t keep it secret. Here are some links:
www.iwin.com/ (iwin.com – click on lottery, after you register; the game is xtremelotto.com)
www.uproarlotto.com
www.freelotto.com/

They draw 6 lotto numbers and 7 numbers. You need to keep two separate data files for each site. For example, I have xlotto.6 and xlotto.7. Unfortunately, the sites don’t make it easy to copy-and-paste the past results. You do it one day at a time (you can use “MDIEditor and Lotto” for that, as explained on the “Help” page). Uproarlotto.com makes it the hardest to work with their past results. The numbers are, actually, GIF files! You must type the drawings manually in “MDIEditor”.
(My files are not available. I might charge a fee for distributing them, after each file has at least 100 drawings.)

The strategy I presented on the “LottoWin.htm” page and the thread “Re: Comparative lottery/lotto software programs+ Strategies 101” is the only way to play the free online lotto games. You are allowed to play only 1 to 5 combinations. So you need to use the skip chart. The odds will be reduced considerably. For the 6/64 xtremelotto game, the odds go down to 1 in 7 million. The 7/64 game will have lotto odds reduced to 1 in 35 million (reduced, huh?). The FFG is yours to use, you can do many calculations with it.

You need also use the least file. It doesn’t make sense to play the worst lottery pairings. You can also use some lottery filters, especially the four and/or five. “MDIEditor” is not the best tool for that. You should use the DOS LotWon. You can play the same lotto combinations for longer periods of time, as long the skip charts show that the numbers you picked are still under the median.

The best part is the games are free.

Best of luck to us all!

Ion Saliu

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Resources in Lotto, Lottery Software, Wheeling

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. The link is displayed in a new window. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that lottery page of yours: SaliuLottery.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective lottery manual.

• The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Page.
    Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
  • Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
    Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.

• A User's Guide to MDIEditor And Lotto WE.
    ~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
  • Visual Tutorial to Bright6 and the ultimate lotto and lottery software (command prompt).

• Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horseracing, Roulette, Football: Winning systems derived from skips; free software included.
  • Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball/Mega Millions/Thunderball, Euromillions.
  • Lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
    The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.

• Download lottery software, lotto software.

Lottery, lotto, PowerBall, keno: Free play on the Internet.

Comments:

Free Online Lotto Lottery: Strategies, Software.

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |