Create own table for Degree of Certainty, probability
A visitor wants to know how to apply Fundamental Formula of Gambling FFG and create his own table of degree of certainty DC for a given probability p. Application of FFG to a lottery game: 6 winning lotto numbers from a field of 42.
Posted by El Loco on September 05, 2000.
Can someone make me a table (like the one on your site - degree of certainty) if p=7 (6/42) or tell me how to do it myself? How can I apply the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG)?
Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.
- Theory of Probability: Best introduction, formulae, algorithms, software.
- Fundamental Formula of Gambling and Winning.
- Mathematics Of Fundamental Formula Of Gambling.
- Combinatorics: Calculate, generate exponents, permutations, sets, arrangements, combinations for any numbers and words.
- Standard Deviation: Theory, Algorithm, Software.
Standard deviation: Basics, mathematics, statistics, formula, software, algorithm.
- Standard Deviation, Gauss, Normal, Binomial, Distribution.
Calculate: Median, degree of certainty, standard deviation, binomial, hypergeometric, average, sums, probabilities, odds.
- Caveats in Theory of Probability.
- Fibonacci Progressions: Mathematics and Gambling.
- The Birthday Paradox: Combinatorics, Probability, Software, Pick 3 Lottery, Roulette.
- Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics Software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |