Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Create own table for Degree of Certainty, probability

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Posted by El Loco on September 05, 2000.

Hi,

Can someone make me a table (like the one on your site - degree of certainty) if p=7 (6/42) or tell me how to do it myself? How can I apply the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG)?

Follow Ups:

Software to calculate probability, odds, median, probabilities.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

• Theory of Probability: Best introduction, formulae, algorithms, software.

• Fundamental Formula of Gambling and Winning.
  • Mathematics Of Fundamental Formula Of Gambling.
  • Combinatorics: Calculate, generate exponents, permutations, sets, arrangements, combinations for any numbers and words.

• Standard Deviation: Theory, Algorithm, Software.
    Standard deviation: Basics, mathematics, statistics, formula, software, algorithm.
  • Standard Deviation, Gauss, Normal, Binomial, Distribution. Calculate: Median, degree of certainty, standard deviation, binomial, hypergeometric, average, sums, probabilities, odds.

• Caveats in Theory of Probability.
  • Fibonacci Progressions: Mathematics and Gambling.
  • The Birthday Paradox: Combinatorics, Probability, Software, Pick 3 Lottery, Roulette.

Comments:

The degree of certainty DC in probability theory.

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |