Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Probability, Median Calculator, FFG Median in Lottery

Software to calculate probability, odds, median, probabilities.

Posted by Aponizuma on September 05, 2000.

In Reply to: Probability, Median Calculator for Lottery posted by Ion Saliu on September 04, 2000.

• The median is the most reliable when used with FFG. It is similar to coin tossing. Half of any filter values are under the median, the other half above the median. The FFG column is p = 1/2. If a filter was under the median 2 times in a row, the chance is over 75% that it will be above the median the next drawing. The chance of a “switch” is even greater (90%) if a filter was in the same “region’ 3 drawings in a row (region: under or over median).

The same is true when considering the increase/decrease (+/-) of filters (the pick-3 W files only). You will notice that no more than 10% of cases, a filter had more than 3 consecutive drawings in the same region (either + or -).
: For the pick-3 game, this strategy can be enhanced further. You can combine both the median and the +/- flows. For example, if you see 3 consecutive “+” and the filter above the median, the chance is even greater than 90% that the filter will be “-" the next drawing. In reverse, 3 consecutive “-“ and the filter under the median will lead to a “+” the next drawing (over 90% of the time).

: I kind of hesitate to give away all the details of applying FFG. I still need to think of my interests first. In any event, FFG is available to everybody, at any time. Just work with it and you’ll find many applications and answers… You can see, however, that very few people are willing to share their experiences with others. I know for a fact that some have found ways to interpret FFG that even have surprised me...

Ion Saliu

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

• IonSaliuCalculator, version 6.1, February 2004 (4 WE) = calculate odds, probabilities.

• IonSaliuGenerator, version 7.0, January 2005 — The Best Random Numbers, Combinations Generator.

• Version 7.0 of the super generator implements superior inner (innate) filtering for lotto games, including Keno, Powerball, Mega-Millions, Euro-Millions. The Saliusian filters are founded on the most significant parameters of probability theory and statistics. You'll notice on your lotto cards. The patterns follow more closely the patterns of real lottery drawings. Just take 10+10 lottery cards (grids). Mark the last 10 drawings on 10 lotto grids. Put an "R" (for real) on the back of the grids, so that nobody can see the marks. Next, run the super generator, say, 21 times. Scroll to the middle of the combination file. Take any 10 combinations you want. Mark them on the other 10 lotto grids. Put a "G" (for generate) on the back of the grids, so that nobody can see the marks. Mix up the lotto cards, without seeing the back marks. Look at the grids. Pick 5 or 10 of them. You'll be around 50% between the cards showing the real lottery draws and the cards plotting the randomly generated lotto combinations. Read more on the patterns plotted by real-life lottery drawings on lotto cards (matrix):
• "Geometric, regular patterns on lotto play slips, cards, grids".

Comments:

Probability, Median Calculator of Probabilities, Odds.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.