Science Software: Statistics, Probability, Odds, Combinatorial Mathematics, Algorithms.

FORMULA Software to Calculate Degree of Certainty, Probability for Any Lotto Game

By Ion Saliu, Founder of Gambling Mathematics, Lotto Mathematics

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery mathematics, gambling science, gambling mathematics.

Posted on September 08, 2000.

In Reply to: Degree of Certainty ? posted by El Loco on September 05, 2000

: Hi,

: Can someone make me a table (like the one on your site - degree of certainty) if p=7 (6/42) or tell me how to do it myself?

Loco:
• Doesn't it mean “crazy” in Spanish? Ah, you are crazy about formulas…
Just use FORMULA (or, better still, SuperFormula) to create a probability/degree of certainty table for anything you can imagine. The program is on the software download site. It pays off to look around a big website, such as this one.

You must be at the COMMAND prompt. Type:

FORMULA

Then press {Enter}. (I don't know why I go in such simplistic details today…)

Select 1: FFG, then select 2 (let the program calculate p).

Type 6 for the 1st element, and 42 for the 2nd element of the fraction.

Select any DC (degree of certainty) you want to. For example, type 50 (for a 50% DC). The program calculates N. Write it down. Run FFG again. Type again 6 and 42. This time try a degree of certainty of 75. Next try degree of certainty DC = 80, or whatever DC you want (greater than 0 but lower than 100).

Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Software calculates probability, odds, median, probabilities, degree of certainty.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Create your own fundamental tables of gambling FTG with formula program.

Comments:

The degree of certainty DC is essential of the essence in probability theory.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Web site by Ion Saliu, creator of best lottery software, gambling mathematics systems software.