Strategy number selection for lotto, loto, lottery software
Posted by Guy on May 15, 2000.
Hallo once again. You have lost me completely in the "Lotto-6 Strategy selection" section. You say we must check our lottery for more accurate results, which I have done. I have printed the winning reports and found values of 20 or more for 2,s
100 for 3,s etc My values range from 20 to 95 for 2's.
100 to 232 for 3's.
Please.... how do I use these values (which do I use of the 20 to 95) to enter into the St-6.1 6.2 & 6.3 files.
In my 4's values between 51 & 1986
Brun values of 1 to 39
J set up the lotto software as suggested and used D6 for these results.
My game is a 49/6 lotto with 1 bonus ball. 7 drawn in total.
I would really appreciate some pointers in this regard.
Thank you in advance for the help
Guy (aka Kulai - intelligent but using too many trix, as he calls 'em)
Resources in Lotto Software, Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling, Lottery Strategies
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels.
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- User's Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial to ultimate lotto, lottery software.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |