Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

How to program software to reverse order in lotto, lottery drawings files

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by Ion Saliu on November 12, 2000.

In Reply to: Software to sort lotto, lottery drawings files in descending order posted by John Civitan on November 12, 2000.

: Do you have any time to write a lottery software program like your sort-34, only I need to have it sort a column
: from new at top/old at bottom, to old at top to new at bottom. I need this so I can put into Brainmaker's
: net program. Any help anyone, please let me know
: the charge for this.

John:
You are the best collaborator to my lottery software. We corresponded extensively, especially in the period 1996-1997. It was a difficult time for me, as I was unemployed. Remember? I was mailing out dozens of résumés a month! … Yet, I had a lot more time to write computer programs and develop gambling systems! Now, I am very employed. Plus, I am busy with many other things. As I told you a while ago, I have no time to write computer programs from top to bottom. This is the reality now.

Yourself or someone who knows a bit of programming can solve your request fairly easily. The data files of my software are in ASCII format (plain text). A program would open a data file and assign one line a time to an array: “For Count = 1 To TotalLines”. Then, the lottery software would write the array to a new file: “For Count = TotalLines To 1 Step –1” (in reversed order).

So, still neural networking? I am afraid it does not work. Lottery is numerical, not graphical. If I only had the time right now...

Best of luck!

Ion Saliu

Software to calculate probability, odds, median, probabilities.

Follow Ups:

Software reverse the order of lotto drawings: The most recent lottery draw goes to the top.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

How to program software to reverse order in lotto, lottery drawings files.

Comments:

Software to reverse order in lotto, lottery drawings files.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.