Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

How to program software to reverse order in lotto, lottery drawings files

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Posted by Ion Saliu on November 12, 2000.

In Reply to: Software to sort lotto, lottery drawings files in descending order posted by John Civitan on November 12, 2000.

: Do you have any time to write a lottery software program like your sort-34.exe, only I need to have it sort a column
: from new at top/old at bottom, to old at top to new
: at bottom. I need this so I can put into Brainmaker's
: net program. Any help anyone, please let me know
: the charge for this.

John:
You are the best collaborator to my lottery software. We corresponded extensively, especially in the period 1996-1997. It was a difficult time for me, as I was unemployed. Remember? I was mailing out dozens of résumés a month! … Yet, I had a lot more time to write computer programs and develop gambling systems! Now, I am very employed. Plus, I am busy with many other things. As I told you a while ago, I have no time to write computer programs from top to bottom. This is the reality now.

Yourself or someone who knows a bit of programming can solve your request fairly easily. The data files of my software are in ASCII format (plain text). A program would open a data file and assign one line a time to an array: “For Count = 1 To TotalLines”. Then, the lottery software would write the array to a new file: “For Count = TotalLines To 1 Step –1” (in reversed order).

So, still neural networking? I am afraid it does not work. Lottery is numerical, not graphical. If I only had the time right now...

Best of luck!

Ion Saliu

Software to calculate probability, odds, median, probabilities.

Follow Ups:

Software reverse the order of lotto drawings: The most recent lottery draw goes to the top.

Resources in Lotto, Lottery Software, Wheeling.
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. The link is displayed in a new window. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that lottery page of yours: SaliuLottery.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective lottery manual.

• The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Page.
    Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
  • Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
    Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.

• A User's Guide to MDIEditor And Lotto WE.
    ~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
  • Visual Tutorial to Bright6.EXE and the ultimate lotto and lottery software (command prompt).

• Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horseracing, Roulette, Football: Winning systems derived from skips; free software included.
  • Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball/Mega Millions/Thunderball, Euromillions.
  • Lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
    The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.

• Download lottery software, lotto software.

How to program software to reverse order in lotto, lottery drawings files.

Comments:

Software to reverse order in lotto, lottery drawings files.

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |