Why would casino dealers work honestly when they could cheat at roulette for big money?
Posted by x-man on November 16, 2000.
To those of you who believe in casino dealers being able to roll the ball in roulette into the pocket of their choice, consider this. If that were possible why would they be working in a stinking casino for peanuts. Just have your buddy put 100 dollars on roulette number 17, roll 17 pay him $3500, let it ride, roll 17, pay him 122,500, let it ride, roll 17 he walks away with over 4 million dollars, split it up later, wake up!
Roulette: Software, Systems, Super Roulette Strategy
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of roulette, software, systems, and the Super Strategy.
- Theory, Mathematics of Roulette Systems, Strategies, Software.
- The Best-Ever Roulette Strategy, Systems based on mathematics of progressions and free-for-all.
- An inventory of free and outrageously priced roulette systems from many gambling developers.
- Probability, Odds to Win Roulette in Various Number of Spins: To Be Ahead and Quit.
- Roulette Systems on Wheel Position, Sectors, Slots Birthday Paradox.
- The James Bond roulette system in the Taliban Desert.
- "Roulette Systems", Threats from Casino Chairman.
- Download Roulette Software, Casino Spins, Systems.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |