Correct format of lotto, Keno data files: Recent to oldest
Posted by TradeMark (Trevor) on December 22, 2000.
In Reply to: Can lotto software work with Keno 20-80 games? posted by Fatdade on December 21, 2000.
: Can your probability system work with say a 20/80 Keno system? He just joking, a little while back I posted a message asking wether the Data6 file should be in Ascending or Descending order from Most Recent Draw to the end or the Recent Draw at the end and after posting I promptly found and answer.
Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- User's Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial to ultimate lotto, lottery software.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |