Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Non-programmer participation in lottery programming software

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by Karl Malmberg on December 27, 2000.

In Reply to: Legal issues of team programming lottery software, lotto software posted by Ion Saliu on December 26, 2000.

Ion:

I tell you what. Sometimes like the proverbial alchemist, I am in a good enough mood that I'll freely make clear the purposefully veiled references since someone obviously has to go first. You give the impression of having an honest character, so I'll lay out what I have found empirically, and I'll trust your character to "cut me in" if this information has profit potential. If it's not worthy then let's agree not to make it public anyway, to spare me any embarassment and also because often one learns more from mistakes than from successes! Bear in mind that I am not a programmer, but rather I utilize linear and nonlinear regression/extrapolation software as part of my job/schooling and hobbies. So please keep the techno-jargon to a layman's level.

Best wishes,

Karl (Klitser)

Non-programmer is willing to participate in lottery programming software with ideas in statistical analysis.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

Comments:

Non-programmer participation in lottery programming software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.