Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Appreciating the User's Guide to MDIEditor And Lotto, Plus Setting Lottery Filters

MDIEditor and Lotto is Excellence in Software for all lottery games.

Posted by GD on February 23, 2001.

In Reply to: Step-By-Step Guide to Lotto, Lottery Filters in Software posted by Ion Saliu on February 22, 2001.

Thanks, Mr. Saliu. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

GD

: First time poster here, so please excuse any redundancies. I appeal to your better nature to be patient.
: I have downloaded Medieditor lotto software, and I have been able to analyze several hundred cases of lottery data with it easily. Good job, Mr Saliu. I think I understand how to use Medieditor's stats. to generate optimized lotto-5 combinations fairly well...the optimizations however..., but let me summarize your instructions in my own words insofar as I understand them with the hopes that you'll correct me in those areas where I have gone astray:
: 1-Enter lottery data with most recent cases starting at top.
: 2-Click on "stats"/and then click "Lotto5" and then I enter my 800-case lottery file entitled "Lotto5_todate"
: 3-Since I have inputed 800 cases of lottery numbers previously, when Medieditor asks "How many drawings to analyze," I assume I should input all 800 drawings which it already shows in the query box anyway.
: Ion Saliu: I recommend between 100 and 200 past lotto drawings. The last trends are the strongest.
: 4-Next, for "Biggest Lotto5 number" input, it seems self-explanatory; whatever the largest lottery number is in the lottery drawings: in this case, 39.
: 5-Next, click "OK" and after Medieditor's analysis is complete, it displays said analysis.
: 6-The next step is where I am a little shaky; the optimized lotto5 filtering inputs. I understand your directions to be as follows:
: 7-Now that one has the Medieditor lottery analysis, one then clicks on "Lotto" and then "Optimized Lotto5" It then asks for a file name. File "Data5" always appears by default there before I even enter anything, but I assume that I'm supposed to replace it(Data5) with my original lottery data file, "Lotto5-to date" so that the lotto wheel will have those numbers from however many drawings my external filter inputs will tell the optimization routine to do a regression on.
: 7-Next it asks, "From how many previous drawings to eliminate all 3,4 & 5 lotto number groups? Median value: 70 for a 39/5 game."

Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Learn all about lotto lottery: Software, systems, generate winning combinations.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

Comments:

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Web site by Ion Saliu, best programmer of lottery software, lotto science.