4-Number digit lottery software, systems
Posted by Trey on March 06, 2001.
My state has a pick four lottery where you pick four different numbers between 00 and 100. I was wandering what the best way is to choose numbers to better my odds of winning. I was told by someone to use the Gaussian method to eliminate the not likely combinations to better my odd but I have never heard of the Gaussian. I was hoping you could provide me with any advice on methods to make my odds better.
Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto developing of software, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- User's Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial to ultimate lotto, lottery software.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |