Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

WHEEL632 and SUPER632 lotto wheel software available as freeware

Strategy to Win with Lotto Wheeling Software.

Posted by Scroodge on March 25, 2001.

Hi Ion and the other readers,

I post this question not to annoy anyone or to belittle Ion's excellent software. To tell the truth I've made a few bucks since starting to use this software and this by just using the basic strategies given on this site and in the tutorial itself. I know I'm babbling.... anyway I'm using LOTWON99 and used WHEEL with a 5 out of 6 strategy. I did not put in any filters and just wheeled all 49 numbers for our 6/49 lotto. I kept it wheeling for about 18 hours. I ended up with only 3001 combinations. But here is the question... after the drawing I checked for any winners. I got NONE, not even one line that had 4 out of 6. How could this be? Did I do something wrong? Do I have bad simulated data? Or did I just have bad KARMA?

If anyone have an aswer for this I'll be glad. If not it's fine. I will still use this software because I still know I have a winner here FOR FREE !!

Generate lotto wheels from 3 of 6 to 6 of 6 using powerful filters and reports to win the lottery.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Lists the main pages on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, wheels and systems.

• Wheel-632, Wheel-532, the best on-the-fly wheeling software; applies real lottery filtering.
    ~ Superseded by the most powerful integrated packages
  • Pick532, Pick532 and, especially, the Bright software packages.
  • Combinations, the universal combinations generator for any lotto, Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions;
  • LexicoWheels, generator of lotto wheels based on lexicographical indexing; applies to any lotto, Keno, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions or two-in-one lotto games.
  • WheelCheck5, WheelCheck6, software to verify lotto wheels for missing combinations and generate lotto-5 and lotto6 systems.
  • LottoWheeler, free wheeling software: fill out lotto wheels with player lotto numbers. Supersedes the old-time favorite FillWheel (still offered). The two pieces of software replace the theoretical lotto numbers in the SYS/WHEEL files by your picks (the lotto numbers you want to play).

• Shuffle, SuperFormula to shuffle (randomize, randomly arrange) your lotto picks. Repeat the randomizing procedure several times. The randomized wheels can be used directly, without shuffling your lottery picks first.

Lotto software, lottery software, strategy, systems, generate  combinations.

Follow Ups:

Comments:

Strategy to Win with Lotto Wheeling Software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Wheel-632 lottery wheeling software available to generate lotto wheels.