Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Lottery system: Lotto numbers, skips of lotto numbers, bell curve

Lottery System, Lotto Numbers, Skips, Sum Gaps.

Posted by BigJer on March 28, 2001.

In Reply to: Most powerful lottery strategy? Pairs, pairings, frequency, lotto 'Wonder-grid' posted by KM on March 27, 2001.

Ion and fellow lotto players:

I have been looking at not the numbers but the skips
of the numbers that hit and the sum of those skips which has a good bell shaped curve. I have not been able to project that as a tool as yet . Any help here?
BigJer
: Ion:

: This may not be particularly what you're looking for, but it has been helpful in those instances when I've had far too many potential wheeled combination.

: I freely admit that this strategy has its faults. However, since I cannot afford to play thousands of combinations, I had to come up with a criteria that at least decisive to cull down the herd, so to speak. It is as follows:

: Utilizing your ffg I get a pool of potential numbers and wheel them with one of your wheels that automatically eliminates unlikely pairs, all odds, all evens and etc..

: Unfortunately that still leaves thousands of numbers that I cannot afford to play.

: Basically what I do is copy and paste the Medieditor file into spss statistical analysis software and filter out lotto combinations from the original pool that do not meet the following criteria:

: 1. Do wheeled combination numbers in each position conform to historical positions based on entire history of lottery draw? If yes, then retain.

: 1.5. Next: Do the deltas of the wheeled combos have values = 15? If so retain. Values =15 happen 80% of the time based on historical analysis of all previous draws.

: 2. Does the difference between the last and first number, spread of line, conform to historical 80% statistical trend? If yes retain.

: 3. Does the number of even and odd numbers in the wheeled combination match the statistical history of what combo. of even/odd happened in similar past drawings? If so retain.

: 4. Does the number of high and low numbers in the wheeled combination match the statistical history of hi/lo that happned in past similar drawings? If so retain.

: 5. Does the sum range of a wheeled combination fall within an expected range that occured at a statistically high degree in past similar lottery drawings? If so retain.

: Thus filtering the original pool of numbers through each step, one hopefully will retain a group of combinations that have characteritics VERY congruent with winning lottery combinations of the past based on statistical likelihoods in similar lotto draw situations.

Software to calculate probability, odds, median, probabilities.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Comments:

Lottery players can analyze the lotto numbers, also the skips of the sums in a good bell shaped curve.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Lottery player can analyze not only the lotto numbers, but also the skips.