The Wonder-grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery
Posted by El Loco on March 29, 2001.
In Reply to: Most powerful lottery strategy? Pairs, pairings, frequency, lotto 'Wonder-grid' posted by Ion Saliu on March 24, 2001.
First of all, I'd like to say that I found your Util-6 program very useful. In my pairs6 file, from the last 6 combinations only one or two (maximum) show a frequency of zero (with 200 drawings analyzed). I do get 6 or so combs with a frequency of zero when just analyzing the last 100 drawings. Maybe I should stick to analyzing the last 100 drawings in the future as well (instead of 200). What d' you think ?
As for your new possible killer lotto strategy...
I checked out your strategy with one of my favorite numbers. the first drawing I checked containing my fav # also had 5 numbers out of my favorite number's top 25% pairs !
Too bad you didn't come up with this strategy a little earlier :)
Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
- Most powerful lottery strategy? Pairs, pairings, frequency, lotto 'Wonder-grid' Ion Saliu 3/24/2001.
- Optimal lotto drawings range to analyze for lottery wonder grid system Ion Saliu 4/07/2001.
- The optimal lottery drawings range to analyze - Illinois Lotto Bill Smith 4/09/2001.
- BELLOTTO, BELLBET, BETUS: Software to generate random combinations for lotto, lottery, gambling Ion Saliu 4/09/2001.
- Lottery system, lotto strategy, magical lotto wheel, number pairing lottoscorp 3/28/2001.
- Likely winning lotto numbers to wheel by best lotto wheels software KM 3/27/2001.
- Lottery system: Lotto numbers, skips of lotto numbers, sum of gaps BigJer 3/28/2001.
- Lotto deltas in powerful, winning lottery software KM 3/29/2001.
- Lottery Analysis in the Spirit of Ramanujan – The Great Indian Mathematician Ramanujan 3/25/2001.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |