Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

The Wonder-grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery

The first lottery drawing I checked contained my favorite lotto number and 5 lotto numbers of top 25% pairs in Belgian lotto game.

Posted by El Loco on March 29, 2001.

In Reply to: Wonder Grid Lottery Strategy Plays Pairs of Lotto Numbers posted by Ion Saliu on March 24, 2001.

Hi Ion,

First of all, I'd like to say that I found your Util-6 program very useful. In my pairs6 file, from the last 6 combinations only one or two (maximum) show a frequency of zero (with 200 drawings analyzed). I do get 6 or so combs with a frequency of zero when just analyzing the last 100 drawings. Maybe I should stick to analyzing the last 100 drawings in the future as well (instead of 200). What d' you think ?

As for your new possible killer lotto strategy...

I checked out your strategy with one of my favorite numbers. the first drawing I checked containing my fav # also had 5 numbers out of my favorite number's top 25% pairs !

Too bad you didn't come up with this strategy a little earlier :)

Wonder grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Comments:

Wonder grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery.

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.