Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

The Wonder-grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery

The first lottery drawing I checked contained my favorite lotto number and 5 lotto numbers of top 25% pairs in Belgian lotto game.

Posted by El Loco on March 29, 2001.

In Reply to: Most powerful lottery strategy? Pairs, pairings, frequency, lotto 'Wonder-grid' posted by Ion Saliu on March 24, 2001.

Hi Ion,

First of all, I'd like to say that I found your Util-6 program very useful. In my pairs6 file, from the last 6 combinations only one or two (maximum) show a frequency of zero (with 200 drawings analyzed). I do get 6 or so combs with a frequency of zero when just analyzing the last 100 drawings. Maybe I should stick to analyzing the last 100 drawings in the future as well (instead of 200). What d' you think ?

As for your new possible killer lotto strategy...

I checked out your strategy with one of my favorite numbers. the first drawing I checked containing my fav # also had 5 numbers out of my favorite number's top 25% pairs !

Too bad you didn't come up with this strategy a little earlier :)

Wonder grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery.

Resources in Lotto, Lottery Software, Wheeling.
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. The link is displayed in a new window. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that lottery page of yours: SaliuLottery.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective lottery manual.

• Download lottery software, lotto software.

Follow Ups:

Web site by Ion Saliu, founder of lottery software science, gambling mathematics.

Comments:

Wonder grid lottery strategy hit the lotto jackpot in Belgium Lottery.

| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |