Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

The optimal lotto drawings range to analyze

Optimal lotto loto draw range analysis.

Posted by Ion Saliu on April 07, 2001.

In Reply to: Wonder Grid Lottery Strategy Plays Pairs of Lotto Numbers posted by Ion Saliu on March 24, 2001.

El Loco asked this meaningful question:

"Maybe I should stick to analyzing the last 100 drawings in the future as well (instead of 200)."

I believe there is an optimal range, correlated to the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). Simplifying, I recommend the following values:
1) For lotto: the range should represent three times the biggest lotto number in the game. For example, in a lotto-49 game, the analysis should cover the most recent 150 drawings (49 x 3 = 147; I always use round figures). An intuitive explanation will consider a number of 3 unique pairs that make up a lotto combination. Lotto-5 and lotto-7 are close to the same situation.
2) For digit lotteries: use the same intuitive method. In the pick-3 game, there are C(3,2) = 3 pairs. Each pair has two possibilities, since the digit position counts. The digits 1 and 2 have two pairings: 1-2 and 2-1. as a result, there are almost 6 pairs, if we break down a pick-3 combination. The range of analysis should be 60 (6 pairs x 10 digits). I also analyze 100 drawings in the pick-3 lottery.

I read Scrooge’s strategy. It is interesting; it has a mathematical foundation. Karl M, of course, has a solid approach, using some complex statistical science. My approach does not follow that path. But he is also in the stock market analysis, hence his preference. I wonder what path would Wall Street professionals take. Soon after I posted my strategy, at least one major brokerage firm literally had a grip on my website. I checked the access-log file; the firm occupied a long segment in the server file! Maybe they rushed to the lotteries and took advantage of the incredible return: over a million for 19,000! (Of course, it also depends on how many winners my strategy creates in the same lottery! Fear not: at this time, my website only gets 7,000+ hits a week!)

Using the pairings represents, indeed, a very powerful lottery tool. I wrote in previous posts how I used the method without a computer. I used it successfully in Romania and also in America. The computer is of super help, nonetheless. The lotto pairing strategy can be honed to a great extent. I won’t be too specific right now. You can think of selecting a group of numbers and their best pairings. One can also use two favorite lotto numbers and their winning pairings. One can also eliminate many more of the worst pairings. I tried, for example to eliminate the worst 75% or 50% pairs. The programs haven’t come up with any combination! But there has to be one combination (or a few) from time to time! Of course, there is the multitude of the LotWon filters we can use, in combination with the pairing or other lottery strategies!

There are still a group of users who just face difficulties following my strategies and/or software. The easiest way for them to get a better winning chance is to use my freeware generating combinations around the median. They should seriously consider: BELLBET, BELLOTTO, BETUS. They are much easier to use, since they don’t require filters. And the programs certainly increase the winning probability, while decreasing the losing probability!

I ran BETUS during the NCAA basketball tournament. I applied it to the 16 games of the second round. Astonishingly, the program generated two times the right results. All 16 winners! Of course, I ran the program many times. Nobody should expect the program win every time it is used. But, beyond a doubt, the program increases the chances to win. The odds in a 16-game case are 65536 to 1. In a 50% house edge scenario, you can win 32768 for a 1-unit bet! To be sure, using BELLBET, or BELLOTTO, or BETUS is like playing hundreds, or thousands, even millions of tries FOR FREE!

I am asked many, many times about selling my lottery software or my gambling strategies. I am a philosopher. That represents a major obstacle in doing business. Instead of thinking in terms of profit-only, I visualize the income discrepancies in this world of ours. What price should I charge? Ten dollars buys a meal in a cheap restaurant in America. Meanwhile, ten dollars can be a matter of life and death in a poor country. It is very hard for me to even think of marketing my lottery software and strategies. At the same time, I am facing the impossibility of offering everything for free. I am also a nice person, but I am also a sane person. Let alone that some are asking me to go even beyond freeware. I was asked to send my stuff AND a few hundred dollars for the software user to play the lottery!

I am asking myself sometimes: "Self, why did Socrates have to have nothing materially?"

The role of statistical analysis in winning all lotto games.

Ion Saliu's Theory of Probability Book founded on valuable mathematics, including statistical analysis of lottery games. Read Ion Saliu's first book in print: Probability Theory, Live!
~ Founded on valuable mathematics, including statistical analyses to win any lotto game.

The range (span) of analysis in lotto, lottery software.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Optimal lotto loto draw range analysis in lottery software.

Comments:

For lotto:  the statistical range should represent three times the biggest lotto number in the game. In lotto 6/49, the lottery system analysis should cover the most recent 150 lottery drawings.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.