Free Internet Lotteries, True Random Numbers, Combination Generators
Posted by Nik Barker on April 12, 2001.
First may I thank you for clearly being so devoted to your site and for spending so much time in offering, to whoever happens to turn up here, your knowledge and experience.
I have spent a good deal of time studying your web site and find it very interesting. I certainly wouldn't agree with all your philosophies (but then if we all agreed with them, that, in itself, would render them worthless!) but it is interesting to read them.
I noticed on the message board that last year you spoke about Free lotteries and said this...
"It appears that the numbers are genuinely RANDOM. We could assume that the drawings are conducted fairly, without fixing..."
I assume you think this because the lottery player does not have to gamble as such - and therefore, that there would be no motive for the provider to make it unfair or fixed.
However, I would make this point. Often with these lotteries you HAVE to click on a banner to register your numbers for the draw. This is what generates the revenue (from the sponsors) for the jackpot. I am certain we can all rest assured that if someone is offering a $1 Million prize money for 'free' then THEY WILL HAVE DONE THEIR SUMS and will have worked out that they don't want the player to win the jackpot as many times as TRUE RANDOMNESS would allow, because this in itself would probably bankrupt them - let alone have to pay out MORE than true randomness would allow because of well thought out software like yours.
The other thing to consider is that any random number generated by a computer is never a TRUE random number but is part of a (usually huge) sequence.
I look forward to downloading and trying some of your software soon.
All the best and good luck
Valuable resources and tools for serious lottery players. The link leads to the best algorithms and source code in the field of random number generation.
- BASIC Source Code, Algorithm True Random Numbers Generator, especially for lottery games.
- The computers can generate true random numbers if the software uses good randomizing functions, such the one programmed by the programmer of randomness himself (not a contradiction in terms). The randomizing function is included in the free program above. It is virtually impossible to see the same random seed twice in a lifetime! By contrast, using TIMER as the randomize seed will generate the same sequence of numbers for the same time of the day, regardless of date.
- Lottery Random Number Generators for any lotto in the world.
I had strong reasons to suspect Nik of foul play. I nicknamed him Kulai. He is out of my orbit now and I feel good about it. Read more details: • "Posting Currently Disabled; No Software For Sale – Always Check The What's New Page First".
Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. The link is displayed in a new window. If the page content is of interest to you, copy-and-paste to that lottery page of yours: SaliuLottery.txt or something similar. Copy as much as you can in that text file. By editing that page in your own words will result in a very effective lottery manual.
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy, Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto developing of software, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- Software User Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Manual, Tutorial of Lottery Software, Lotto Apps (command prompt).
- "My kingdom for a good lotto tutorial!" Lotto, Lottery Strategy Tutorial.
- MDIEditor and Lotto WE, the powerful lotto software, lottery program.
- Skip Systems, Strategy Lotto, Lottery Skips, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing, Roulette, Football.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball/Mega Millions/Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Practical lottery and lotto filtering in software.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5 6 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Updates to the Bright lotto, lottery, and horseracing software bundles.
Updates to several Bright software packages: pick-3 and pick-4 lotteries, horseracing, 5- and 6-number lotto games.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |