Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Lotto Odds 6/49 Lottery Filter Probability

Illegal imitation theft by Lotwin, Lotwin32.

Posted by James on April 22, 2001.

Is there a way to create a formula, to calculate the odds for a combination of the following possibilities; without running all the different possibilities, through each lottery combination? It's easy to figure out the odds for each possibility, per filter; but to figure out the odds, for a combination of the filters, is driving me crazy. To run all the possibilites through each lottery combination, would be very time consuming; and I'de doubt that you could have a text file that big. A formula, if possible, would be the only solution. If you can help, or point me in the right direction; email me at cjames14@qwest.net. I'd REALLY appreciate it!

Filters:

Excluded #'s: (1-49) 49 possibilities
Sums: (21-279): 259 possibilities
Even #'s: (0-6): 7 possibilities
Low #'s: (0-6): 7 possibilities
Consecutive #'s: (1-6): 6 possibilities
Lowest # Drawn: (1-44): 44 possibilities
Highest # Drawn: (4-49): 44 possibilities

What makes it hard to calculate the odds; is that changing one filter affects the other filters. It's hard to figure out, how many combinations are left in the remaining filters; and then to filter from the remaining.

LotWon lottery mathematics software implemented lotto and lottery filters; imitated by many, especially the expensive Lotwin, Lotwin32.

Lottery lotto strategy, system on sum, odd - even, low - high filters.

I received several more questions on the topic of number of lotto combinations when grouping the numbers by low/high and odd/even criteria. Most of the questions seemed to be legitimate. I worked out relevant formulae regarding the lotto odds for grouping the numbers by low/high and odd/even. Read this page:
Software and formulae to calculate lotto odds using the hypergeometric distribution probability.
Also, I released software applicable to the pick-3 lottery game. The lottery software can generate combinations that apply the low/high and odd/even digit grouping. Read this page:
Basics of a Lottery, Lotto Strategy Based On: Sums (Sum-Totals); Odd/Even; Low/High Numbers.
I responded to this message here:

• Lotto, Lottery Filter Probabilities Formulae - by James.

Lottery software, lotto strategy, lotto software on odd - even, high-low numbers.

Lotto, Lottery Filter Probability, Odds Formula.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lists the main pages and links to the best lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. It's all about winning lotto, lottery systems, including for pick lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions and Keno.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics

Lists the main pages and links to the best in theory of probability, combinatorics, statistics, mathematics. The very original formulas and theories are always backed by specific computer programs. The computers are so much faster and more accurate than the humans!

Illegal imitation theft by Lotwin, Lotwin32.

Follow Ups:

Lotto Odds 6/49 649 6 49 N of M: Lottery Filter Probabilities.

Comments:

Ion Saliu's lottery software implemented lottery, lotto filters; imitated by many, especially LotWin - never duplicated! It is also the best software to calculate the lotto odds or probabilities.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.