Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Lotto Odds 6/49 Lottery Filter Probability

Lotto Lottery Filter Probability Odds Formulas.

Posted by Ion Saliu on April 22, 2001; later updates.

In Reply to: 6/49 Lottery Filter Odds posted by James on April 22, 2001.

• It would be a very tedious, time-consuming task! Meanwhile, the payoff would be insignificant (the way I see it). My lotto software (including the freeware) uses built-in filters that eliminate some of the patterns you mention. For example, the software does not generate all-even or all-odd lotto combinations. The sum-totals of the lottery combinations fall within a range based on the standard deviation.

Later, I wrote new lotto software programs named UserGroups, components of the comprehensive collections of lotto software named Bright. They work with groups of numbers: odd, even, low, high, frequency, sum totals. The software can generate quickly, in memory, all lotto combinations generated by enabling the filters above. There are no direct formulas; there are only algorithms. The calculations are, however, very fast and absolutely accurate.

The lottery programs UserLottoGroups - lotto software for odd / even, low / high, sums, sum-totals.

Ion Saliu

: Is there a way to create a formula, to calculate the odds for a combination of the following possibilities; without running all the different possibilities, through each lottery combination? It's easy to figure out the odds for each possibility, per filter; but to figure out the odds, for a combination of the filters, is driving me crazy. To run all the possibilities through each lottery combination, would be very time consuming; and I'd doubt that you could have a text file that big. A formula, if possible, would be the only solution. If you can help, or point me in the right direction; email me at cjames14@qwest.net. I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!

: Filters:

: Excluded #'s: (1-49) 49 possibilities
: Sums: (21-279): 259 possibilities
: Even #'s: (0-6): 7 possibilities
: Low #'s: (0-6): 7 possibilities
: Consecutive #'s: (1-6): 6 possibilities
: Lowest # Drawn: (1-44): 44 possibilities
: Highest # Drawn: (4-49): 44 possibilities

: What makes it hard to calculate the odds; is that changing one filter affects the other filters. It's hard to figure out, how many combinations are left in the remaining filters; and then to filter from the remaining.

Formula or formulae to calculate lotto odds for a lottery combination.

The best probability, mathematical software to calculate lotto odds or lottery probabilities.

Lotto, Lottery Filter Probability, Odds Formula.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lists the main pages and links to the best lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. It's all about winning lotto, lottery systems, including for pick lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions and Keno.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics

Lists the main pages and links to the best in theory of probability, combinatorics, statistics, mathematics. The very original formulas and theories are always backed by specific computer programs. The computers are so much faster and more accurate than the humans!

LotWon lottery mathematics software created lotto and lottery filters; stolen by the expensive Lotwin, Lotwin32.

Comments:

Lotto Odds 6/49 Lottery Filter Probability.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.