Software developers want the source code of LotWon lottery software
Posted by John WF Sullivan on May 13, 2001.
I'm back again. Persistence, they say, pays off. Someone surely knows this. How do I run a group of lotto numbers, say 01 02 03 04, then 01 02 03 05, and so forth until 77 78 79 80 (which is the last in he range). It's simple to run one group, say the first four numbers 01 02 03 04...but I want to automatically run the whole combination of whatever quads is in the range of 1 to 80, rather than run one quad at a time...which would be an endless task. So how do I do it. Loops, Lottery Filters, Visual Basic program, what??? Thanks again.
Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto software development, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- User's Guide to MDIEditor Lotto.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball/Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Visual Tutorial to ultimate lotto, lottery software.
- Skip Systems Software: Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, or 7 numbers: Balanced, randomized, and free.
- Download lottery software, lotto software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |