Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

TUTORIALS: Get MDIEditor and Lotto WE

Documentation lotto software is Not in best in lottery software.

Posted by Matt Prescott on June 12, 2001.

In Reply to: LOTTERY SOFTWARE TUTORIALS posted by russ on June 08, 2001.

: When viewing the tutorials for the lotwon lottery software if you are not a math expert it is very difficult to follow. There should be a step by step process with and actual test case we could follow to run these programs. After setting up the data files it just seems that the directions become confusing. After generating say winning reports with all those columns then what. There are so many menu options when running the lottery combinations (the tutorial does not really go step by step with these files to match the program. I am writing this because this software seems to be the best on the market but without better directions I can not use it. Any help would be appreciated. This is mainly for PICK-3 lottery software.

The thing about the lottery tutorial though is that YOU NEED TO READ IT ALL, even the pick-3 and pick-4 parts, to glean necessary insight for the lotto-6 part. If you buy a book because it promises certain information that you need, but when you go to the relevant chapter it doesn't seem to have the information you wanted, what do you do? Throw the lottery book away and dismiss it? Or read every other chapter to see if the stuff you wanted was there?

------------
• The latest version of MDIEditor and Lotto WE, including the freeware version (01) has a comprehensive help facility. The Windows help file is better and more comprehensive than in any previous versions of my lottery software.
•• Check also the Help page, the FTP download site, and this message board. You will probably find new information and useful tips. - Ion Saliu -

All about lotto lottery: Software, systems, generate winning  combinations.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

The latest versions of powerful lotto, lottery software has much improved documentation.

Comments:

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies, Lottery Tutorials, Manuals.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Power lotto and lottery software has much improved tutorials and documentation.