Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Write a good lotto tutorial for good money!

Excellent Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies, Lottery Documentation.

Posted by Matt on June 14, 2001.

In Reply to: Book: Learn using the lottery software, Ion lotto software posted by DEZ on June 13, 2001.

Nobody would admit quicker than me that sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake at times-but I could go over exactly at what point in the tutorials I'm running into difficulty, although this forum is obviously not the best way to resolve it simply due to the fact we have lives to live besides sending posts back and forth. But hey-I'm a capitalist like any other good American, so I'm more than willing to compensate for someone's hard work, if it's worth it. Ion says if anyone wants to come up with a better lottery tutorial - go for it. Nobody's an island, we all could use the help of others once in a while. If someone writes a more understandable tutorial, I don't expect a free lunch. I'll be more than happy to pay for it. Thanx.

• The latest version of MDIEditor and Lotto WE, including the freeware version (01) has a comprehensive help facility. The Windows help file is better and more comprehensive than in any previous versions of my lottery software.
•• Check also the Help page, the FTP download site, and this message board. You will probably find new information and useful tips. - Ion Saliu -

Write a good lotto software tutorial for good money.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies For Good Money.

Comments:

Write documentation for excellent lotto software, lottery programs unlike anything else lottery-wise.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Write a good lotto software tutorial for good money.