Vertical (VER) Filters in Lottery Software Are like Ionian Pillars and Maya Pyramids
By Ion Saliu, Founder of Lottery Mathematics
Written in July 2001 by Ion Saliu, world-widely known by the great one-word name of Parpaluck.
- I didn't present in detail the Vertical filters in my lottery software. They are implemented, partially, only in MDIEditor and Lotto version 8 (now version WE = far better!) The vertical filters can be used the same way as the Any filters – calculated as regardless of position. By contrast, the Vertical filters are calculated position by position. The minimum level of a Vertical filter eliminates all the combinations underneath (i.e. previous lottery drawings). The maximum level forces lottery combinations that appeared within the range of drawings. This rule always applies: the maximum level of a filter must be larger than the maximum level by at least 1 unit (e.g. min=3, then max must be at least 3+1=4).
There is related info on the Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery software development page. It refers to the 5-number lotto game, but the same is true about any lotto-6 games. The facts are based on the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). Take a look at a lotto-6 data file. The file must be sorted first, so that every drawing is in ascending order (1,2,3,4,5,6). If a lotto-6 game has 49 total numbers (balls), you'll see that only a limited group appears in each position. The first position in a drawing probably has only numbers between 1 and 30. In 95% of the cases, only 75% of the lottery numbers make up each drawing position.
The VERtical-6 filter in MDIEditor and Lotto uses that feature for good results. If you set the MAX_Ver_6=90 (maximum level) the program will generate only combinations that contain numbers in the last 90 drawings, position by position. Probably there are some 30 unique numbers or fewer in each position (in a lotto 6/49 case). The program will generate a maximum of C(30, 6) = 593775 combinations. The minimum level leads to different results. If Min_Ver_6=20 and there are only 15 unique lotto numbers in each position, the program will eliminate up to C(15, 6) = 5005 combinations.
MDIEditor and Lotto WE also uses inner filters automatically. For example, combinations such as 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 5,10,15,20,25 are eliminated automatically; also, combinations with sum-totals outside the normal range (bell curve). There inner filters that some users may not want to enable. MDIEditor and Lotto does not generate all-even or all-odd combinations. They do occur, but very rarely. Who expects to win each and every lottery drawing?
I know, it would be great if a new freeware version of MDIEditor and Lotto WE enabled ALL the Any and Ver filters. Problem is I am involved in too many things simultaneously, especially creating software at the highest level. If I allocate all my time to my high-brow passion, suspicion rises.
I need to soothe my mind, body, and spirit. I hit the trails. If I hike too often, I become suspect of trail predator. (The Appalachian Trail was the scene of some grave events in the recent past.) I run back home. My feet and body are so tired that I lie in bed like a log. If I stay home for too long, my neighbors become suspicious of me. If I drive around with no real purpose, I am suspect of potholes on the road. If I go to the shopping mall, I become suspect of shoplifting. If I go to an employment office to check jobs online, I am suspect of hacking the government computer systems. If I go too often to the post office to check my mailbox, I am suspect of mail fraud. If I go to a field for a fresh breath, I become suspect of drought. If I fly off the planet, I become suspect of angel molesting and air-bootlegging.
Nevertheless, FearSurvival speaks loud and clear.
Be your pure self under all circumstances! It's your duty!
"For he who was fed [with] the fear of the forest and sap the dew of the shadow shall be deserving to be sacrificed to Wisdom."
(Tladouque, Steps to Maya Pyramid)
Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategies Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto developing of software, systems, and strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
- MDIEditor Lotto WE: Lottery Software Manual, Book, ebook, Help.
~ Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
- Book, Tutorial, Manual of Lotto, Lottery Software, Programs.
Pages dedicated to help, instructions, filters, strategies for the best lotto programs and lottery software in the world:
- Documentation, Help: MDIEditor Lotto WE, Lottery Software, Strategy Tutorial.
- MDI Editor Lotto Is The Best Lotto Lottery Software; You Be Judge.
- Filters, Restrictions, Elimination, Reduction in Lotto, Lottery Software.
- Step-By-Step Guide to Lotto, Lottery Filters in Software.
- Basic Manual for Lotto Software, Lottery Software.
- Beginner's Basic Steps to LotWon Lottery Software, Lotto Software.
- Dynamic or Static Filters: Lottery Software, Lotto Analysis, Mathematics.
- Skips Lottery, Lotto, Gambling, Systems, Strategy
- Lottery Utility Software: Pick-3, 4 Lottery, Lotto-5, 6, Powerball/Mega Millions/Thunderball, Euromillions.
- Filtering and Filters in Lottery Software, Lotto Software.
- Pick-3 Lottery Strategy Software, System, Method, Play Pairs Last 100 Draws.
- "The Start Is the Hardest Part": Play a Lotto Strategy, Lotto Strategies.
- Lotto wheels for lottery games drawing 5 6 7 numbers.
The most advanced theory of lotto wheels or reduced lottery systems. Get also original lotto wheels for lotto games drawing 5, 6, 7 numbers, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions: Balanced, randomized, totally free.
- Download Lotto Software Lottery Software.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |