Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Lotto system: Eliminate the lowest 5 and the highest 5 lotto numbers

Lotto system: Eliminate the lowest 5 and the highest 5 lotto numbers.

Posted by DEZ (05-060.001.popsite.net) on July 14, 2001.

In Reply to: 5% Frequency: The lowest lotto number in a lottery drawing is OVER 19 posted by BigJer on July 14, 2001.

:
:Hello Jer,
Taking 5 lotto numbers off of the front and back end is 9 less than the 19 that could be taken off with my idea. However, the key here is to find what Ion refers to as "triggers". If we could find a lottery trigger of WHEN to take the 5 off the front and rear, that would be great. I haven't looked at that at all, but if you have, and have found some tendencies in regards to that, it would be great.

The main idea of a trigger, ( as I am applying it), is not to play every drawing. If I can sit on my hands for say, 10 straight drawings, I would save money. Then, when a trigger is hit, I can start betting, and because I haven't played for the previous 10 lottery draws, #1:I can afford to play more combos, and #2: I have a better shot at winning because I have a higher probability that all of the numbers I played will be in the winning combination.
Again though, if you have some data on when it is appropriate to take 5 numbers off of the front and rear, that is a great step toward finding a trigger.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

A winning lotto strategy based on eliminating the lowest 5 and the highest 5 lotto numbers.

Follow Ups:

Lotto system: Eliminate the lowest 5 and the highest 5 lotto numbers.

Comments:

A good lotto system, lottery strategy, software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Lotto system: Eliminate lowest 5 and highest 5 lotto numbers.