Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Power lotto strategy: high lotto ball less than 33

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by DEZ (64.24.59.205) (28-205.001.popsite.net) on July 17, 2001.

In Reply to: The Lowest Lotto Number in Lottery Drawing Is Over 19 posted by DEZ on July 17, 2001.

: :Thank you very much for the input. That definitely helps to substantiate the "trigger". If a couple of more people could verify or discredit the trigger, we will know for sure. Thanks again.

: In response to your plea for info from other lotteries, I have studied all the previous 580 lotto drawings from my country's lottery – The UK National Lottery. This lottery is of the 6/49 lotto type, so I have run sets of figures for where the trigger draw has to have a value of under 100 and also where the trigger draw has to have a total under 90 (as I'm not sure whether that criteria was verified for a lotto with less lotto balls than 52).

: : Out of 580 lottery draws there have been 15 trigger draws with a total less than 90 and of these, 8 had a subsequent draw (within 5 draws) where the high ball was under 33 (53%). 6 of the 8 had at least one number from the 'trigger draw'

: : THERE IS MORE THOUGH…I looked at the three lotto draws preceding each of the 'hit' draws (the ones with the hi ball less than or equal to 33). Pretty much 50% of the time NONE OF THE BALLS FROM THE PRECEDING THREE DRAWS CAME UP IN THE 'HIT DRAW' (The times when there were common numbers from the previous three draws there were never more than two).

: : THAT'S EVEN MORE NUMBERS THAT POTENTIALLY CAN BE THROWN OUT.

: : Maybe you can check whether this is true for your own lotteries and post your results here. By the way, if the 'hit draw' occurs within 3 or less draws of the trigger then you would only get rid of the other two draws' lotto numbers.

I just checked the Illinois lotto Nik, and my findings were not as good as yours with regard to addtional lotto balls to filter.
In only 3 of hits that followed a trigger did no balls repeat before the hit. In 2 cases, it happened when their was a skip =1, between the trigger and hit ( which is understanable), and the other time there was only a skip =2. Maybe your findings were a coincidence, or maybe mine were a coincidence. We need more people to to research it.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Run software for lotto strategy: High and low lotto numbers balls.

Comments:

Power lotto strategy: high lotto ball under 33.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Run free software for lotto strategy: High/low lotto numberered balls.