Written by Ion Saliu on September 3, 2002; later updates.
• Lotto, lottery and gambling are very complex phenomena ruled by theory of probability. This web site offers plenty of information on theory of probability, theory of games, gambling mathematics. Nothing comes even close to this website. Mathematics of lotto, lottery and gambling is extensively analyzed here. The cornerstone is the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). It is a mathematical fact that every lotto number has a repeat cycle based on FFG. In 54.3% of the wins, an individual lotto number repeats after 6 draws.
Discovering a strategy is one thing, a very important step. Implementing a strategy or system is best done by specialized software. All the strategies presented at this web site are mirrored by specific lotto, lottery and gambling software. The list of my lotto, power ball, keno, pick-3, pick-4, digit lottery, and gambling software is so long, that I can't afford to put it on this startup page. Check the FTP download site for all that's available for free to run forever. Only downloading requires a very reasonable ONE-TIME REGISTRATION FEE. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.
For the most part, the program name indicates the type of the game tackled. A brief presentation of the impressive collection of software -
• MDIEditor And Lotto WE is THE most comprehensive software that covers the largest number of lotto and lottery games, plus horseracing.
This super application works with:
- Pick-3 lotteries; other names: daily games, 3-digit lottery games, etc.; usually, there are 1000 sets, from 000 to 999;
- Pick-4 lotteries; other names: daily games, Big 4, 4-digit lottery games, etc.; usually, there are 10000 sets, from 0000 to 9999;
- Lotto games: drawing 4, or 5, or 6, or 7 unique numbers from a variety of total numbered balls; the number of total possible combinations is variable; e.g. from 1,2,3,4,5,6 to 44-45-46-47-48-49 or 13983816 total combinations;
- Two-in-one lotto games: drawing 5 unique numbers from one chamber and one more number from the second chamber; the first numbers are known as the regular numbers; the 6th number is known as the Power Ball or Mega Ball; the number of total possible combinations is variable; e.g. from 1,2,3,4,5- 1 to 52-53-53-54-55; 42 or 146107962 total combinations; a variety of games belong in this category: Powerball, Mega Millions, Super Lotto, Thunderball;
- Two-in-one lotto games: drawing 5 unique numbers from one chamber and 2 more number from the second chamber; the first numbers are known as the regular numbers; the 6th and 7th numbers are known as the Star Numbers; the number of total possible combinations is variable; e.g. from 1,2,3,4,5- 1,2 to 46-47-48-49-50; 8, 9 or 76275360 total combinations; just one game belongs in this category, at this time: Euromillions;
- Keno games: drawing 20 unique numbers from 80 numbered balls; usually, the player plays up to 10 numbers; the odds or probabilities are variable; e.g. '1 in 8911711' for a Keno game drawing 20 from 80 and the player playing 10 numbers; option in MDIEditor And Lotto WE: Menu, Lotto, Optimized Keno;
- Horseracing treated as pick-3 lottery (trifectas) and pick-4 lotteries (superfectas); horseracing represents a hybrid between pick lotteries and lotto games.
• LOTWON3 handles the pick-3 lottery game;
• LOTWONH handles the horseracing; generate pick-3 type of trifectas (the top 3 finishers in a race);
• LOTWON5 handles the lotto-5 game;
• LOTWON7 handles the lotto-7 game;
(There are many programs with '6' in their names; they work with lotto-6 games.)
• LOTWON99 is a large collection of pick-3, pick-4 and lotto-6 programs;
• SuperPower$ (or SuperPower95) is a large collection of pick-3, pick-4 and lotto-6 programs - 16-bit software;
Other programs deal with theory of probability; calculating odds for various games of chance, perform statistical functions (e.g. standard deviation, binomial distribution, hypergeometric distribution, etc.) There are also programs that perform tasks in combinatorics. The software calculates and generates permutations, combinations and everything else as far as the number sets are concerned. I bundled all programs in the most powerful package of software for mathematics, probability, statistics: Scientia.
• SPINS is roulette software; generate and analyze random spins, or analyze real casino spins;
• SuperFormula is gambling software at its best; calculate the Fundamental Formula of Gambling, degree of certainty, standard deviation, binomial distribution probability;
• OddsCalc calculates the odds of lotto, Powerball and Keno games; for example a lotto 6/49 game, the probability of getting exactly: '0 of 6' '1 of 6' to '6 of 6' winners;
• ODDS calculates the odds of lotto, Powerball and Keno games based on hypergeometric distribution probability; for example a lotto 6/49 game, the probability of getting exactly: '4 of 6' winners in a group of 10 picks;
• IonSaliuGen: the best and most comprehensive online number and combination generator; the VB ActiveX control is hosted by several pages of this website.
There is a main software page that describes all software available here, how to download, install, and run the software. The first-time visitors are strongly advised to read that page first and foremost.
Software for Lottery, Lotto, Pick 3 4 Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing, Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Sports Betting, Gambling, Probability, Odds, Statistics, Mathematics, Editing.
The software titles are grouped by common functions in seven categories. Each software category has a specific download page. Meaningful descriptions are attached to every software title, plus links to more detailed articles at this website. The seven software categories are indexed from 5.1 to 5.7. Meaningful descriptions of the software categories follow. Then, software titles, packages, bundles, and programs for specific game will round up this resource.
5.2 Specialty Lottery Software: Utilities, Tools, Lotto Wheels, Statistical Analyses.
This category comprises a wide variety of utility software working with lottery games. The programs in this group perform smaller tasks, other than analysis and combination generating. The number of functions comprised in this category is staggering. You need to read the info files accompanying the specific software title. You need also to run the lottery software for yourself. The best experience is hands-on experience.
5.3 Horseracing Software.
This category comprises a wide variety of free software working with horse racing. Horse-racing is treated as a form of lottery, more specifically pick-3 lottery (trifectas). The software performs statistical analyses, generates the filter reports, then it generates optimized trifecta combinations. That's for starters. The software known as LotWon does a whole lot more. The horseracing programs have embedded instructions, plus specialized help facilities.
5.4 Sports Betting Software.
This category comprises a wide variety of free software working with sports betting. The software performs statistical analyses, generates the filter reports, then it generates optimized combinations. That's for starters. The software known as LotWon does a whole lots more. The programs have embedded instructions, plus specialized help facilities.
5.5 Casino Gambling Software: Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette.
The software performs statistical analyses for the casino games of Baccarat, Blackjack, and Roulette.
I. The software analyzes both random roulette spins and real-life casino roulette spins. The software also works in conjunction with a free roulette system presented on the main roulette page.
II. The software simulates random blackjack hands from the perspective of a strict basic strategy Player The program outputs the skip chart of the winning (W+) and losing (L-) hands for Player; P means push (tie).
III. The software simulates random Baccarat hands for the three outcomes: Banker (B+), Player (P-), and Push (0). The program outputs the skip chart of the Banker (B+) and Player (P-) hands; 0 means push (tie).
5.6 Scientific Software: Mathematics, Statistics, Probability, Combinatorics, Odds, Algorithms.
The software in this group is one of the best ever and highly unique. The programs deal with theory of probability; calculating odds for various games of chance, perform statistical functions (e.g. standard deviation, binomial distribution, hypergeometric distribution, etc.) There are also programs that perform tasks in combinatorics. The software calculates and generates permutations, combinations and everything else as far as the number sets are concerned.
5.7 Text editing, miscellaneous freeware and software from other authors.
The software in this group can't be categorized clearly. There is also software written by other authors or offered as shareware by third-party vendors. Text editing and file viewers are also offered here. You can also create beautiful DOS screens via batch file programming.
Following are the main pages dealing with truly winning software for lotto, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno, pick lottery, gambling.
Read Ion Saliu's first book in print: Probability Theory, Live!
~ Founded on mathematical discoveries, also applied to creating software for lotto, lottery, gambling.