There is also a visual tutorial, with plenty of screenshots, applicable to all my lottery software:
After creating, updating, and sorting the data files, one more important operation is required: concatenation of the real data file with a simulated data file.
This version of the Ultimate Lottery Software requires a D4 data file of at least 600000 (six hundred thousand) pick-4 straight sets (lines).
Here is the best procedure for creating the SIM-4 and D4 files to meet the size requirement of 600000 (six hundred thousand) straight sets (lines). Simply run Super Utilities (SoftwarePick4), option S = Files (SIM-4, count lines). Generate 600000 pick-4 straight sets. You'll have a SIM-4 file in seconds.
** It is of the essence to use only randomized SIM files. Do not use, under any circumstances, SIM files in lexicographical order! Otherwise, the winning reports (W, MD) will turn into big headaches! Some filters will be so unusually high that several columns will run into one another. The Check Strategy functions will NOT run any longer **
W: Winning Reports (W4, MD4 Files)
The creation of the winning reports, is of paramount importance. Press W to generate the reports.
There are 2 options for the digit lottery games:
- S = Super reporting (W4.x and MD4.x): a D4 file against itself (like in the lotto software)
- F = Fixed reporting (WF4.x and MF4.x): a D4 file (e.g. PA-4) against a fixed file (F4.1 to F4.4) ~ specific to the digit (pick3, pick-4) lottery software.
- The fixed F4 files were especially created by Ion Saliu. They consist of 6 layers each, each layer consisting of 10000 (ten thousand) straight pick 4 sets. Do not make any changes to those special F4 files (they are not easy to create!)
- Type 200 (or more) for the length of each report.
Type D4 for the name of the data file, and the default for total drawings to analyze.
- Type or accept the defaults W4.1 to W4.7 and MD4.1 to MD4.6 for the report names in the S option.
- Type or accept the defaults WF4.1 to W4.6 and MF4.1 to MF4.6 for the report names in the F option.
The 7 + 6 W/MD and 6 + 6 WF/MF report files will show a number of parameters or FILTERS. Based on the reports, you feed the straight set generating program (L or R, main menu) with the filters. The process of setting filter values is known as strategy selection.
For more information, read:
- MDIEditor Lotto WE: Lottery Software Manual, Book, ebook, Help
- Filtering, Filters in Lottery Software, Lotto Software
- Lotto, Lottery Software Tutorial - "My kingdom for a good tutorial!"
- Software to Create Reports for Lottery Strategies.
- The Best Ever Lottery Strategy, Lotto Strategies — a must-read ebook on strategies.
O: Sort Filter Reports by Column
The program sorts the W4, MD4, GR4, DE4, FR4, SK4 reports by column, helping the user see more easily the filters — e.g. filters of wacky values (very low, or extremely high).
The sorting is done by type of winning reports. The program also offers the correct choices (correct names) for filters (columns) to sort on.
For more information, read:
C: Check Strategies (Filter Settings)
The function analyzes the 7 + 6 W/MD and 6 + 6 WF/MF reports to establish any type of strategy, between minimum and maximum values. The strategy report will show how many times a particular pick-4 strategy hit in the past lottery drawings. In other words, we check how a collection of filter settings would have fared in the past.
The program also creates the strategy files in the correct format (error-free). The strategy files are named ST4.000 (default). You need to remember the ST file names! It is a very good idea to create a simple text file where you record various lottery strategies: ST names and what the strategies are based on.
** Potential errors when checking for lotto strategies.
#1: Do NOT use SIM files in lexicographical order. Always shuffle all your SIM files.
#2: Do NOT mix different game formats in your lottery files; that includes the file with your real lottery drawings and your SIMulated files.
#3: Sometimes some filters can get way, way out of range. The value can be wider than what I planned as the maximum length for that particular filter. I wanted the reports to be as readable as possible.
If #3 happens, the strategy checking functions will trigger errors. You can fix the error by opening your winning reports one by one in the text editor. You will notice that two neighboring columns are no longer separated by at least one blank space.
The culprit is the number in the column which is no longer aligned with numbers above and below. You need delete one (very rarely more than one) character at the end of that lengthy number. Make sure that there is one blank space between the numbers in the two columns and that they are properly aligned in the respective columns. Here is a visual example:
12345123 = strategy-checking error
Corrected W/MD file:
Repeat the procedure with all your lottery winning reports, as necessary. **
H: Strategy Hits in the Past
The program generates straight pick-4 sets for situations when a particular strategy (as in the ST4*.* files) hit in the past drawings, or history of the game. The program needs an input file created by Strategy4 (the previous function). The input file consists of the draw IDs for the hit situations. Otherwise, the user will manually input the filter settings and the drawings IDs.
L: Lexicographic Straight Pick 4 Sets
This is the ultimate goal of LotWon lottery software: Generate winning straight sets. We keep records of past lottery draws (maintain data files), then analyze the data files and generate the winning reports. Then, we analyze the W reports and select filter values for our lottery strategies. We finally apply the lotto strategies to the combination (set) generators.
Option R: Randomized Pick-4 Straight Sets
Each pick-4 set generating program has several functions of its own.
* L - Program name: Lexico4 – it generates 4-digit lottery straight sets in lexicographical order. That is, the program starts the generation at lexicographic index #1 (0, 0, 0, 0) and ends at the last index in the pick4 set (9 9 9 9).
Functions in this program:
N = Normal Lexicographic - NO ranges - NO favorites
1 = 1 favorite digit - NO ranges
- generates every straight set in the 4-digit game, from lexicographical index #1 to the last index.
2 = 2 favorite digits - NO ranges
- generates every straight set, from lexicographical index #1 to the last index; also, each and every combination will contain one favorite digit chosen by the software user.
3 = 3 favorite digits - NO ranges
- generates every combination in the pick 4 game, from lexicographical index #1 to the last index; also, each and every straight set will contain two favorite digits chosen by the software user.
R = Combinations between positional RANGES
- generates every combination in the pick4 game, from lexicographical index #1 to the last index; also, each and every straight set will contain three favorite digits chosen by the lottery player.
P = PURGE an output file of combinations
- generates every lottery straight set by positional ranges; e.g. digits in 1st position between 1 and 3; digits in 2nd position between 2 and 6; digits in 3rd position between 7 and 9; digits in 4th position between 2 and 5.
- takes an output pick-4 file previously generated and eliminates additional sets by applying further filtering.
* R - Program name: Combine4 – it generates 4-digit lotto straight sets in randomized manner. That is, the program starts and ends the generation anywhere in the lottery set, instead of lexicographically.
Functions in this program:
0 = NO favorite digits, NO shuffle
1 = 1 favorite number - NO shuffle
- generates randomized pick 4 sets, without any favorite digits, or clusters (shuffled combinations).
2 = 2 favorite digits - NO shuffle
- generates randomized pick4 sets; also, each and every random combination will contain one favorite number chosen by the software user.
3 = 3 favorite digits - NO shuffle
- generates randomized 4-digit lotto combinations; also, each and every random combination will contain two favorite digits chosen by the lottery player.
S = SHUFFLE digits (the 10 digits in the pick 4)
- generates randomized 4-digit lottery sets; also, each and every random combination will contain three favorite digits chosen by the user.
- generates ALL lottery-4 digits in one cluster or group, 4 digits per line; i.e. a pick-4 lottery game will have clusters of 3 lines (straight sets), 4 digits per line; the last line will repeat 2 digits from previous straight sets.
* Both programs above have two super functions before the combination generation starts:
F = Fixed generating.
* Both lottery programs above have two more functions that also eliminate unwanted combinations:
U: Super Utilities
This piece of software bundles several utilities for pick 4 lottery games. Each sub-program in turn has several features of its own.
S = Files (SIM-4, Count Lines)
- Simulate a SIM-4 file
- Count lines in text files.
D = Duplicates: Strip and Wheel
- The function retrieves the input data, finds duplicate lines, and eliminates them.
F = Frequency Reporting by Digit
- The sub-program counts how many times each pick-4 digit came out in the specified range of past drawings. Then, it plots a skip chart - number of drawings between hits. Also, the function saves to files the most frequent pairings (BEST4) and the least frequent pairings (WORST4).
W = Check for Winners
- The function checks for groups of 4 winning pick-4 digits in two manners:
1) an OUTPUT file against a data file with real draws
2) POOLS of digits against a data file with real pick-4 lottery drawings.
This function is the recommend method to check if your output files had any winners in past drawings, especially the drawings when you played the combinations.
T = Sort or Add-up Data Files
- Nicely formats your 4-digit lottery files horizontally; plus, sorts in ascending order vertically, by multiple columns. The recommended method is the one I use. I referred to it at the beginning of this section: the LotteryData utility.
- Add-up the digits in each lottery straight set in a data file to sum-totals. The recommended method is performed by the standalone application Sums presented in the next section (menu #2).
G = Generate Combinations, Favorites, Least-Number-Groups
- The function generates pick-4 straight sets lexicographically. You can play favorite digits: 1, 2, 3; or NO favorites. You can also eliminate (least) singles and pairings. This function does not require a data file of past drawings.
M = Make/Break/Position (D4, Positional Ranges, Break Long Lines to 4-Digit Straight Sets)
- Make D4 without LEAST4
- Make D4 with LEAST4
- Make D4 with LEAST & BEST4
- Break 4+ straight sets to 4-digit lines
- Generate pick-4 lottery straight sets by positional ranges (positional limits).
1 = Singles Rundown
- Calculate the frequency of every single in a 4-digit lottery game;
- sort the singles by frequency in descending order;
- create a least single file (singles that have not come out in the specified range of lottery drawings).
2 = Pairs Rundown
- Calculate the frequency of every pair (pairing) in a pick 4 lottery game;
- sort the pairs by frequency in descending order;
- create a least pairing file (pairs that have not come out in the specified range of lottery drawings).
3 = Triplets Rundown
- Calculate the frequency of every triplet (3-digit group) in a pick 4 lotto game;
- sort the triplets by frequency in descending order;
- create a least triplet file (triplets that have not come out in the specified range of lottery drawings).
This important piece of Pick 4 Lottery software is amply presented on its dedicated page:
The next three functions — D, N, M — represent valuable new software, highly requested by members of the Super Forums.
D: Dedicated LIE Elimination (LieID)
N: LIE StriNgs (LieStrings4)
The program shows the pick-4 draws as strings of skips, high/low, odd/even, decades, last digits — to be used in the LIE elimination strategies. The string report files are to be used as INPUT to combination generating (G), with the filters being fed automatically. The output files are then used as LIE files in the combination generators (e.g. Lexico4).
For ample information, you definitely want to read:
Reversed Lottery Strategy for Lotto Decades, Last Digits, Odd Even, Low High, Skips.
M: Markov Chains, Pairs, Followers
II. Menu #2: Skips, Delta, Lottery Decades, Last Digits, Wheels
This is another important addition to the grand collection Ultimate Pick-4 Lottery Software. The delta application shows the pick 4 drawings as strings of deltas or differences between adjacent digits. The program creates first the delta report for a lottery data file (results). The program also generates 4-digit straight sets based on user-input deltas.
For ample information, you definitely want to read:
S: Skips, Decades, Last Digits, Frequencies
The program shows the pick-4 drawings as strings of skips, high/low, odd/even, increase/decrease from previous draw. The program also generates reports for lottery-4 decades, last digits, and a report of frequencies from 3 groups: hot, mild, cold. You can use the skips, high/low, odd/even, decades, last digits, frequencies as filters in the pick 4 set generators or the purge function. The lottery software can check if or when a strategy hit in the past. The Strategy Hits function reports how many sets a particular pick-4 lottery strategy would have generated in winning situations.
For amplified information, you definitely want to read:
Q: Skips & Frequency Groups-Only
The program shows the 4-digit lottery draws as strings of skips and frequencies. Both parameters are divided into 3 groups of numbers: hot, warm, cold. You can use the skips and frequency groups as filters, or generate trifectas for the LIE Elimination strategy.
This application is similar to function S = Skips, Decades, Last Digits, Frequencies. The skips, however, are divided in 3 groups, rather than dealing with them digit by digit. Please read the pages referred to above.
H: Wheels from Files
This program takes an input file of pick-4 straight sets and converts the sets to k of 4 lottery wheel format - from 1 of 4 to 4 of 4; also, a number of combinations can be input in a random manner, without any wheeling.
The function is useful if you want to reduce the number of pick-4 sets in an output file previously generated. For example, you generated hundreds of combinations in Combine4 (function R = Random on main menu) with light filtering; you want to play only a handful of lottery pick-4 combinations that have no more than k digits in common (lotto wheeling); evidently, you settle for a lower-tier lottery prize.
Read more details:
F: Rank Lottery Digits by Frequency
This program generates frequency reports two ways: 1.- Regardless of position; 2.- Position by position. The pick-4 digits are ranked by frequency in descending order, from hot, to mild, to cold.
This multi-game application is amply presented on its dedicated page and in other specialty materials:
K: Create Lotto, Lottery, and Gambling Skip Systems
This program creates lottery and gambling systems based on two or three consecutive skips; the most recent skips make it into a particular system.
This multi-game application is amply presented on its dedicated page and in other specialty materials:
M: Sum-up Lottery Data Files and Games
The program calculates the number of lottery combinations that add-up to a sum-total. It also calculates the sums of each draw in lottery files, plus root sum, and standard deviation. You can generate such lottery combinations (straight sets) and save them. The program creates summary reports for the game: Every sum-total and its amount of sets, plus percentages... and much more.
V: Verify Data Files
This program parses the lottery data files to make sure they comply with the format required by LotWon lottery software. It is highly recommended to check your data files periodically to make sure they are error-free — because errare humanum est.
For more information, read:
C: Check Winners
Check for winning digits in output files against real drawing lottery files. The combinations to play were saved first to output text files by the combination generators.
This task can be also performed specifically for 4-digit lotto data files in Super Utilities (main menu), option W = Check for Winners = the best method.
T: Cross-Checking Lottery Strategies
The program writes to disk the lines of specified indexes in a file, usually a strategy file created by the function C = Check Strategies (main menu). You created the W*.* files in the Command Prompt LotWon lottery software. You also generated the statistical reports in MDIEditor And Lotto. You then created the strategy file for the Stats function in MDIEditor Lotto. You want to see the same line numbers in WS*.* files for a more comprehensive pick-4 strategy; i.e. possibilities to reduce even more the output to play.
U: Text File Reverser
G: User's Groups, O/E, L/H, Sums
This is a big 4-digit lottery program that works with groups of digits: odd, even, low, high, frequency groups, sums.
The application has a plethora of functions and its own Web page.
Please read the dedicated presentation:
III. Menu #3: Generate Sets, Pairings, Under/Over Strategies, Spaces between Digits
* Axiomatic one, some of the functions below represent standalone programs. Other functions belong to older programs, but the names of the functions were less obvious to some software users. For example, several users asked me how to generate lottery sets (combinations) from groups or pools of digits. There are no programs with relevant names. Instead, these functions are well represented in large programs that provide a wide variety of functions. In this particular example, the combination generators from pools or groups of digits belong to the Super Utility software.
N: 4-Digit Sets from Pools of Numbers
Generate 4-digit lottery sets from pools or groups of digits.
Program name: SoftwarePick4 (Super Utilities on main menu), option M: Make/Break/Position.
The groups of lottery digits can be listed in files, in one line or multiple lines. For example, SkipSystem created for you a pool of pick-4 lottery digits. The file in text format consists of one line of 6 digits. You want to generate pick-4 straight sets from those 6 digits. Total of pick-4 lottery combinations of 6 digits: 6 ^ 4 = 1296. In SoftwarePick4, you select option M: Make/Break/Position. Then, option Break, then option 2 = All 4 Digits Equally.
The same function can also generate pick-4 straight sets from multiple lines of 4+ digits each. For example, you had 10 lines, for each digit of your pick-4 lottery game; each line has 6 other digits, as the best pairs of each of the 10 digits.
You can apply in this function a powerful filter: the Least feature. Actually, you will eliminate all pairings in a special file WORST4 created by the same Super Utility (option F: Frequency). It is recommended now, in strong terms, to use WORST4 instead of LEAST4.
For in-depth information, study:
P: 4-Digit Sets by Positions
Generate 4-digit lotto combinations from 4 lines of digits representing the 4 positions in a pick-4 combination.
Program name: SoftwarePick4, option M: Make/Break/Position.
You can generate pick-4 lottery combinations based on positions or positional ranges (positional limits). If you run the statistical functions of my lottery software, you will see that the lotto digits are strongly biased regarding the position. You can read at SALIU.COM a lot about ranges or positional ranges in lottery. You will see living proof that the lotto digits follow the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). Each position has lottery digits based on the FFG median.
You can apply in this function a powerful filter: the Least feature. Actually, you will eliminate all pairings in a special file WORST4 created by the same SoftwarePick4 (option F: Frequency).
For best information, read:
F: 4-digit Combinations from 3 Frequency Groups
Generate 4-digit straight sets based on frequency: hot digits, mild digits, and cold digits. Run first the Frequency Reporting module, and then the combination generator (lexicographic or random).
Program name: SkipDecaFreq4 (function D: Deltas, menu #2), options: L = Combinations, Lexicographic; R = Random Combinations. Then, select the screen pertaining to the filters based on the 3 lottery frequency groups.
D: 4-Digit Sets by Decades
Generate 4-digit lottery sets decade by decade. I consider that a pick-4 lottery game has 3 "decades": 0-2, 3-6, 7-9. This feature was meant to match the decade feature in the lotto programs.
Program name: SkipDecaFreq4, options: L = Combinations, Lexico; R = Random Combinations. Then, select the screen pertaining to the filters based on the pick-4 decades.
Please read much more:
G: Pairing Reports, Custom Grids, Pick 4 Lottery Sets
This program generates a series of reports on the pairings of the pick-4 game; it also generates pairings in the manner of pick-4 combination generators in Bright-4.
The Reports option will show how many times each pairing came out; it also shows the winning pair reports in the manner of the W4/MD4 files created by Report4.
The program is especially useful in conjunction with the LIE (reversed) strategy feature present in all lottery combination generators. The pairings do not lead to winning 4-digit lotto combinations the very next draw, far more often than not.
We can see that no lotto drawing has all top 3 pairings only. We can generate lotto combinations for the top 4 or 7 top pairings — and we will be wrong for sure. That output file qualifies as a LIE file. We can apply, without possibility of error, the ID4 LIE filter. In a majority of cases, even ID3 will be a very safe filter.
Filter ID1 can never be applied. The grid files always contain all digits in the pick-4 game. If we create the pure wonder-grid with the top-3 pairings, it will not hit the first prize in several draws sometimes. The ID1 filter eliminates virtually all straight sets.
Also, you can create any pairing grid file in Super Utilities. You simply copy and paste any amount of digits from the file entitled PAIRS4. Or, you can create directly a file named TOP4. Copy and paste has the advantage of creating top files which are not necessarily the top pairs. For example, you copy and paste the digits corresponding to the pairs in the range 4 – 7.
Program name: PairGrid4.
Replaces: SkipPair4 (still in the package — just type its name at the command prompt, after eXiting the main menu).
For valuable information, read:
U: Under/Over Strategies
A special pick-4 straight set generator based on the FFG median. Two FFG medians are considered:
- Under = the latest one: from lottery drawing #1 to #6932;
- Over = the next one: from draw #6933 to draw #13867.
This is a less potent lottery strategy; it works better at roulette and horse-racing.
For more details, read:
- Winning Pattern for Under/Over Strategies
M: Match Date with Pick-4 Drawing
This program simulates random pick-4 combinations for each day of the year, in a continuous cycle. Then the program checks if a combination is equal to its corresponding date in the American format.
Inspired by the New York Lottery drawing 9 1 1 on September 11, 2002 (date expressed as 9/11 in the American date format).
For more detailed information, do read:
S: Add Spaces between Digits
This function inserts spaces between the digits of the pick 3, pick 4, Quinto (pick-5) drawings listed at some lottery Web sites. For example, 1111 becomes 1 1 1 1; 9999 becomes 9 9 9 9.
B: Concatenate Text Files, Make Big File
This function takes a number of text (ASCII) files and concatenates (combines) them; i.e. it puts all the files into one. The function is useful when you need to combine multiple output lottery files (OUT4) or LIE files and work with one file, instead of working with the files step by step (e.g. PURGING output pick-4 files).
IV. Menu #4: Specialty Programs for Probability, Odds, Combinatorics, Lexicographical Order, Wheeling
S: Super Formula, Definitive Probability, Statistics, and Gambling Software
Super Formula is the definitive software for statistics, probability, odds, gambling mathematics... and much more. The functions are grouped in 12 categories. Each software category has its own detailed sub-categories. This unique application grew from the request by many people to create software to automate the calculations in the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). FFG discovered the most fundamental elements of theory of probability and also the Universe: The relation between the degree of certainty (DC), probability p, and number of trials N.
There is ample information of the dedicated page:
D: Birthday Paradox Strategies
I had written an original essay touching a few issues of creating winning systems from the Birthday Paradox, or the probability of repetition (duplication). Such systems would apply to games of chance such as lotto, lottery, roulette... and more. There are lottery players and gamblers who now realize how important the probability of repetition is.
Can such mathematical knowledge be applied to gambling, especially lottery? I was skeptical when I first heard about it and was asked about it. The difficulty of achieving thorough understanding of this phenomenon was caused by a parameter I call number of elements. Indeed, the roulette numbers repeat. You can see them all the time, if the casinos turn on the electronic displays known as the marquees. But is there a rule, a mathematical formula that enables us to calculate the repeat probability?
I thought more deeply on this repetition fact. For example, I look at a sequence of 8 roulette numbers as an eight-element string. The degree of certainty is better than 50% that such string should contain one repetition (duplication). One of the eight numbers should be a repeat with a 50-50 chance. The same is true about lottery drawings. In this case, the element is the index of the combination (or set) drawn.
I studied some real data: Lottery drawings and roulette spins. I was somehow surprised to discover that repetition occurs close to that cutoff point of the 50-50 chance! I should also point out that the strength of the analysis and system creation is stronger at the beginning of the game. For lottery and lotto, the beginning is clear: A game starts with the first drawing of a game format.
Program names: Collisions, BirthdayParadox.
For specialty information, study:
P: Generate All Possible Types of Sets
This piece of software generates ALL possible types of sets: Exponents, permutations, arrangements, combinations - and Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions combinations. The software generates the sets in lexicographical order or randomly. The sets can be numerical or be composed of words (text).
The pick 4 straight sets belong to the exponents category (the order or position counts; the exponents can have duplicate elements).
For specialty information, visit:
- Combinatorics: Permutations, Combinations, Factorial, Exponents Generate
- Comprehensive Generating: Exponents, Permutations, Arrangements, Combinations, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Horse Racing.
R: Shuffle or Randomize Elements
Shuffle lotto combinations files (text files); then go to the line equal to the probability median (FFG = 50%). The program can also shuffle numbers in a highly randomized manner. There is a plethora of randomization functions in this program! The program can generate lotto combinations that mimic the official lottery drawings.
For specialty information, read:
L: Software for Lexicographical Order
The program finds the lexicographical order (index, or rank) of a given set and conversely finds the set for a specified index (rank, or numeral, or lexicographic order). Applicable to these set types: Exponents, permutations, arrangements, combinations, Powerball (5+1), Euromillions (5+2) combinations.
For specialized information, read:
B: Generate Combinations inside FFG Median Bell
This multi-game software generates combinations in the FFG median zone and inside the bell (Gauss) curve. The program can be used for: pick-3 4 lotteries, horse racing, lotto-5, -6, -7, Powerball, Mega Millions '5+1', Euromillions '5+2', roulette, sports betting, and soccer pools.
For specialized information, read:
F: Lexicographically-Index File
This program takes a lotto data file (drawings) and adds indexes (ranks) to the corresponding combinations in the file. The indexes are calculated based on the combination lexicographical order or index for that lottery game.
For in-depth coverage, read:
O: Probability, Odds Calculator
The probability software calculates all the odds of any lotto game, including Powerball, Mega Millions and Euromillions games. For example, the odds of a pick 4 lottery game:
V: Universal Lotto Combination Generator
Lotto software generates combinations for absolutely any type of lotto game, plus horse racing straight sets. Specifically to this program: the combinations can be generated in steps. That is, the user has the choice to generate lotto combinations with constant gaps or skips between them. For example, starting at the very top of a combination set (the lexicographical order #1), then step 90, the following combination generated will have lexicographic order #91,…, and so on, to the very last combination in the lotto set.
Read all the details:
G: Wonder-Grid Checking for Lotto-4 Pairings
The lottery program checks the past performance of the GRID4 files. The program starts a number of draws back in the DATA-4 lotto file and creates 3 GRID4 files: for 10, 20, and 30 draws. Each range of analysis N creates its own report file (ChkGrid4.*).
It can be used well in conjunction with the LIE (reversed lotto strategy) feature in the combination generators. The wonder grid skips more lottery drawings compared to the winning situations.
For more details, read:
K: Wonder-Grid Pairs, Statistical Reports
This program creates all the statistical files for 4-drawing ranges - calculated by the FFG. The files have the extensions 1 to 3 in their names. The following files are created: FREQ4, PAIRS4, GRID4, BEST4, WORST4, LEAST4. GRID4 has each digit plus its 3 pairs; BEST4 = the top top 25% pairs; WORST4 has the worst 25% pairs; LEAST4 has the pairs with a frequency equal to 0. At the end, the program combines all GRID4.* BEST4.*, WORST4.*, LEAST4.* to GRID4, BEST4, WORST4, LEAST4.
This program is useful in conjunction with the LIE (reversed) strategy feature present in all lottery output generators. The pairings do not lead immediately to winning combinations more often than not.
For more details, read:
H: Play-Last-N-Draws as a Lottery Wheel
The lottery utilities check for winning numbers in files of real drawings. A data file will be checked against itself as if playing the last N draws before current draw. For example, check the wins when I play the last 12 draws in a 5/43 lotto game. The odds of 2 of 5 are 1 in 12 as calculated by the OddsCalc super program. How many 2 of 5 hits (and other hits) will be recorded if playing in 100 future 5/43 lottery drawings?
U: Old Lotto-4 Utilities
This piece of lottery software was superseded by Super Utilities for pick four (option U in the main menu). Just nostalgia, I guess! O tempora! O mores!
Program name: Util432.
You might want to read:
Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |