Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

History of drawing lottery combination 1-2-3-4-5-6: Never Drawn

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by BigJer on October 19, 2000.

In Reply to: Lotto combination probable but not likely posted by Jim Schutte on October 18, 2000.

Hi Jim

There have been lotto drawings going on in the USA since 1980 or so and there has never been a set of winning numbers with your lotto combination 1,2,3,4,5,6 and even if there where a set like that you wouldn't win much as there are many many people who play patterns on thier lotto play slips a that is one of the geometric patterns they play
BigJer

: I am not a maths expert but I argued with my brother on a gut feeling that in a lotto 6 draw it is extremly unlikley that 1,2,3,4,5,6 will be drawn. He maintains that it is a random series of numbers which are as likely to be drawn as any other set. I think that you agree with me when you say that such numbers are extremely rare and will be left out of selections along with strings of odd or even numbers etc.
: Can you explain in laymans terms why this is so?

: Can you do a page on your site on the basics of probability. You mention guassian curves and the law of big numbers. What are these? without being to technical of course.

: Great site

: Regards

: Jim

Probability to Hit (Apear) of Combination 1-2-3-4-5-6: Odds, Frequency.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Probability of Combination 1-2-3-4-5-6: Odds, Frequency, Reality, Statistics.

Comments:

Appearance of lottery combination 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.