Sports Betting Software, Bet Spreadsheets: Buy Online, Best Prices.

Software to Generate Combinations of Team Names, Parlays for Sports Betting

By Ion Saliu, Founder of Sports Betting Mathematics

Unique sport-bet software generates parlays from team names in a list.

Authored on February 04, 2001.

• I presented previously a sports betting system. Also, I presented a connection between random lottery combinations and the results of soccer pools, especially the Italian calcio. I received emails like this one:

The sports betting program is Teams. The player selects any number of games, then the number of outcomes. Normally, there are either 2 or 3 outcomes to a game: 1 for home team victory; 2 for visitor's victory; 0 for a tie. This is the case of soccer games. In other cases, such as the American football, there are only 2 outcomes. The favorite team is required to win by more than the point spread. The outcome can be symbolized by 1. If the underdog loses by less than the point spread, Teams uses 0 as the outcome.

Generate combinations of sports teams, games for American professional football betting.

The software also calculates the winning chance for each case. For example, the chance to win an 8-game ticket in the American football is 1 in 256. But the bookie would pay only 100 to 1 for the winning parlay. The house advantage is a monstrous 61%! I heard of cases of 97% house advantage for larger parlays!!!

Read also a detailed analysis of the performance of SPORTS.XLS and how to take advantage of the sports betting spreadsheet:
Analysis of the results of SPORTS.XLS, the sports betting spreadsheet.

All sports betting programs and applications are incorporated in a powerful bundle: BrightS, High-Powered Integrated Sports Betting Software.

BrightS is the best, most powerful collection of sports betting software.

Sport bet software generates combinations of teams for sports betting, including football, soccer.

Resources in Sports Betting: Theory, Mathematics, Excel Spreadsheet, Systems, Parlays

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of sports betting, software, systems, parlays.

Download sports betting software for American football sport teams in parlays.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Special sport-bet software creates parlays from combinations of team, American football or soccer.