Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

The Original Newsgroups and Pick-3 Lottery Strategy Sites

By Ion Saliu, Excel-ist At-Large

Newsgroups Excel Spreadsheets and Pick-3 Lottery Lotto Strategy.

Posted on June 27, 2000.

I made so much more LotWon software available for free. It didn't make sense not to restore Newsgroups and STR30 to their original content. The two pages also have some very useful tips, especially on pick-3 strategy files and using Excel spreadsheets for lottery analysis.

I understand some of you still have problems with the basics. Try to gather the information from all places: tutorials, the “Help” and “What New” pages, plus the messages in this forum. Try to to write down the main steps, using your own language. If a step doesn't work, go back to the info, and run the software again. In the end, you'll get the hang of it. I believe at least 90% of the LotWon lottery software users have no problem at all with the basics. The only remaining problem for everybody is HOW TO SELECT THE FILTERS SO THAT I CAN WIN VERY OFTEN. Well, nobody, including myself, can give a sure-fire answer to that question. But please take a look at all the resources that follow, including the up-to-the-date footer of this page.

Best of luck!

Ion Saliu

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lists the main pages on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, wheels and systems.

LotWon lottery software users have no problem at all with the basics except to select winning filters.

Comments:

Excel Spreadsheet and Pick-3 Lottery Strategy.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion lottery software is all about true filters or reduction of the lotto combosnations to play.