Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Not recommended to set the maximum value of FIVE lotto filter, unless the lottery data file is huge

It is not recommended to set the maximum value of that lotto filter, unless the lottery data file is huge.

Posted by Ion Saliu on June 30, 2000.

In Reply to: Five - and other lotto filters posted by RVS on June 30, 2000.

: Hi
: My Lotto-6 winning pattern Part 3 has no numbers in Five = Tot col. is this normal. I used 2000 past drawings and 100 lotto drawings.
: Thanks

• What it means is that “Five” is (almost) always equal to “Total drawings analyzed”. Sometimes, it can be actually 100,000 or more! So, as I said in a previous post, you should safely set the minimum value of “Five” to a number equal to “Total drawings used” (easily 2000, or 4000). But you should never use the maximum value of “Five”. Maybe in the future, when powerful computers will let us use data-6 files of over 1,000,000 (one million drawings – mostly simulated, of course)…
In your case: you analyzed 2000 lottery drawings; always make “Five” = 2000; always make “MAX-FIVE” = 0 (zero; or just press {Enter}).
Baby, I hope it is very clear now…

Ion Saliu

Lottery software, programs, lotto software and error 62, programming errors.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lottery software, programs, lotto software and error 62, programming errors.

Comments:

Set lottery filters in lotto software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap