Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Thanks to lottery players who play lotto combination 1,2,3,4,5,6!

Good lottery software eliminates low-chance lotto combinations based on standard deviation.

Posted by BigJer on July 28, 2000.

In Reply to: Is it important what happened in past lotto drawings? posted by Steve Cochrane on July 28, 2000.

If you are right show me a lotto result of those numbers having been drawn. But I want to thank you and all the other players who play those lotto numbers as your money helps build the jackpot with out me having to worry about you winning the lottery before me.

BigJer

: I have read through the mathematical justifications for the Lotto systems posted here and can't say I understand them completely. The thing that I really don't get is - what difference does it make what happened in past lotto drawings? Statistics theory as I learned it says that in an honest game every combination has equal probability, each time regardless of what happened before. If that's true why wouldn't a play of 1,2,3,4,5,6 be as likely an outcome as anything generated by the lotto software programs?

The standard deviation and sum-totals are important lotto parameters.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Comments:

Do NOT play lotto combo 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

If you play such lotto combinations the jackpot is very disappointing.