Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Is it important what happened in past lotto drawings?

Winning Probability (Odds) of Loto Combination 1-2-3-4-5-6 to hit.

Posted by Steve Cochrane on July 28, 2000.

I have read through the mathmatical justifications for the Lotto systems posted here and can't say I understand them completely. The thing that I really don't get is - what difference does it make what happened in past lotto drawings? Statistics theory as I learned it says that in an honest game every lottery combination has equal probability, each time regardless of what happened before. If that's true why wouldn't a play of 1,2,3,4,5,6 be as likely an outcome as anything generated by the lotto software programs?

Past lottery drawings are important for future wins.

Follow Ups:

Probability to Hit (Apear) of Combination 1-2-3-4-5-6: Odds, Frequency.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Software

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of theory of probability, mathematics, statistics, combinatorics, plus software.

Of interest:

Probability of Combination 1,2,3,4,5,6: Odds, Frequency, Reality, Statistics.

Comments:

The famous lotto combination 1 2 3 4 5 6, or lottery combination 123456, or 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Best lotto software always analyzes past lottery drawings.