Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

A User Compares Various Lottery Software Programs, Including Gail Howard's Lotto Method, Wheels

Lottery software, programs, lotto software programs. Includes loteria, loterie, loto software.

Posted by Ion Saliu on August 24, 2000.

In Reply to: The Best Lottery Software, Lotto Programs, Loto Software, Loteria, Systems posted by Karl M. on August 23, 2000.

: Thanks, Ion. I don't disagree with what you said. Algthough I still am a bit hazy on how to manually input for your any/ver filters, I like that the any/ver aspect of your program the most. I have the impression that we input the any/very output from the lotto 6 calculation into the max input area; however, I still do not quite understand what to input into the min input area. I can hear you now, "Read the directions again." Surely I will. Purely for the love of science and money, I incorporated a slight "modification" into your Medieditor input routine that might make its output even more reliabl...or "fine tuned". I That's my hypothesis. I await the empirical evidence, so I will say no more of it at this time. I could not have even had the idea if I had not been made aware of your awesome body of knowledge. Thanks, again. I will say this however, one might call my "modification" a paradigm shift. That's all folks.

Thanks very much, indeed. Now you made me REALLY curious. I hope you will tell me more about your addition to “MDIEditor And Lotto WE”. You can do so in a private email. Confidentiality is guaranteed. You haven’t heard anybody and never will that I disrespect confidentiality.

To answer your question on using “MINIMUM ANY” or ‘MINIMUM VER”. The minimum level must be less than the maximum; it can never be equal to or larger than the maximum. The “Maximum Any” represents the basis of the “Free winning lottery strategy”, as most users understood it correctly. It represents the number of drawings that all 6 winners of the current drawing repeated from. For a long series, the median of “Any-6” in the W6 report will be very close or equal to the median calculated by FFG. Of course, you can set both the minimum and the maximum levels of “Any” or… any other filters. Again, Max must be at least Min+1. If you set min_Any6=5 and Max_Any6=6 you expect the “Any” filter to be EXACTLY 6. If you set Min=2 and Max=12, the following things happen. The 6-winner group of the next drawing will not be a repeat from the most recent 2 drawings. Simultaneously, the 6-winner group of the next drawing must be a repeat from the last 12 drawings. Again, “Any6” deals with ALL 6 winning numbers.

Here is one more detail on how the minimum and the maximum levels of “Any6” work. Let’s say the user sets min_Any6=2. Let’s suppose the two past drawings consist of 12 unique numbers. Min-Any6=2 will ELIMINATE exactly C(12,6)=924 combinations. If the user sets MAX_Any6=2 the program will LEAVE TO PLAY a number of combinations equal to C(12,6)=924. If min-Any6=MAX_Any6=2, the program will eliminate 924 of 924 combinations to play. Result: 0.

More, later. You can use the filters knowing you will be…wrong! In such a case, you want to purge the wrong combinations…

Ion Saliu

: Lottery Advantage Software, in contrast, is vastly superior to Platinum Plus. While it does the typical descriptive statistics like mean, median, mode, range, min., max., etc.; it also has over 50 charts devoted to number pattern analysis. I personally have a fascination with repeating cycles as per my last posting, and this program covers them in a vast amount of ways. Interestingly, this Lottery Advantage program costs about half--her wheeling program(s) cost extra--what Platium Plus costs; but Lottery Advantage seems to me to be vastly superior. And I like the fact that they download all your local 5 and 6 number lottery/lotto data into your software for free.

: : : In conclusion let me say to you all that Ion's lottery software is a terrific deal. His Medieditor software is worth at least as much as Platinum Plus. I particularly like his any/ver theory, even if I find the wheeling filter methodology confusing. I personally don't use it, and that solves that problem. Regardless, I have analyzed over eight years worth of data, and there does seem to be consistent, albeit imperfect, performance with particular numbers predicting certain other numbers.

: : : Karl M.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, systems, wheels.

Lottery software, programs, lotto software and Gail Howard's lotto system.

In this thread of lottery software analysis, comparison, review:

Best Lottery software, programs, best lotto software.

Comments:

Gail Howard's lotto, lottery software compared to Ion Saliu's.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.