Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Wheel-6: Lotto Wheeling Software with Dynamic Filters

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies, Lottery Wheeling.

Posted by Ion Saliu on October 21, 2000.

In Reply to: Wheel-6 Lotto Software: Too Many Filters? posted by Gurdial on October 20, 2000.

: Ion,

: I have been using Wheel-6 lotto wheeling for quite some time now. The filters I deploy are UPS, Max Pot, All the 2-#s, All the 3-#s except Sums, BUN_5,BUN_6, BUN1,BUN2,BUN3 & BUN4. This setting results more often than not in granting 3 winning numbers out of 6.

: Am I using too many filters? Any suggestions how I can improve on getting at least 4 out of 6 numbers?

: Thanks Ion.

Gurdial:

Axiomatic one, It is better to select the lotto filters conservatively first, then more aggressively gradually. I recommended looking first for 3 consecutive increases (or decreases) of a filter. Obviously, a filter goes up or down with a 50-50 probability. Look at the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG) table for p = 1/2. In 90% of the cases, an increase will show up within 3 drawings. That is, in 90% of the drawings, an increase will not skip more than 3 drawings (the same is true about decreases).

Let's say you found 4 filters that show 3 consecutive decreases. An increase has a 90% expectancy. The combined probability that all four filters will show an increase the next lotto drawing is .90 to the power of 4 = 66%. You still have a good expectancy to get all four filters to increase the next drawing. You won't miss many times in a row when selecting four filters. But if you select 7 such filters, the combined probability will drop under 50% (48%). In such a case, you can expect to lose a few times in a row, maybe 6-7 drawings.

Using FFG is the best thing to do.

This is good visual training that involves more alpha and theta brainwaves.

Ion Saliu

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lists the main pages on the subject of lottery, lotto, software, wheels and systems.

Comments:

Filters in lotto wheeling software, dynamic lottery filters.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

The dynamic filters can be detected in LotWon software generating lotto wheels via gambling formula.