Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat: The take out is 50% of sales

Lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat: The take out is 50% of sales.

Posted by BigJer on January 17, 2001.

In Reply to: Lottery player thinks the lotteries are rigged posted by Barry Whittington on January 17, 2001.

I don't think the lottery cares at all if there are any winners as they get the percentage for the state if nobody wins or if 10 people win I think you need to better understand the odds involved in the games you play.

BigJer

: Please don't consider me a skeptic of you and your software when I ask how much money you've actually won playing the lottery, using your software or not.

: If I'm skeptical of anything it's the so called "randomness" of the lottery drawings. Particularly of Powerball lotto after the combination 09-19-29-38-49 was played 3 drawings ago.

Lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

Another lottery player thinks the lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat.

Follow Ups:

Comments:

Lotteries Commissions, No Reasons To Cheat, 50% Of Sales Takeout.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Lottery players think lotteries commissions have no reason to cheat: they already take out 50%.