Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Powerball, Thunderball, Mega Millions: Lotto software, systems and strategies

Powerball, Thunderball, Mega Millions Software, Systems.

Posted by Ion Saliu on January 17, 2001.

In Reply to: Software for Powerball, Mega Millions, California SuperLotto Plus posted by L. Shuler on January 17, 2001.

MDIEditor and Lotto does not handle many games, including PowerBall. I haven’t written lotto software specifically for that game. Pennsylvania had a similar game up until a few years back. I noticed that the last number of the Powerball game is different from the first 5 regular numbers most of the time. Some users generated 6-number lotto combinations and played them in a Powerball game. But that’s not exactly playing the real game!

I have received requests for a plethora of lottery games, or other games of chance. I remember of games in India, Brazil, Pakistan, Singapore, USA... I have no plans of releasing new lottery/gambling software at this time.

Ion Saliu

: How do I get the MDIEditor and Lotto program to generate 5 numbers (1 to 49) plus 1 PowerBall number (1 to 42)? I have read the documentation for the program and can't make it work. What am I overlooking?

: LFS

••• The latest version of MDIEditor and Lotto WE works directly with Powerball, Thunderball, Mega Millions, Big Game, SuperLotto Plus, Euromillions types of lotto, lottery games. Very powerful and comprehensive lottery/gambling software.

Powerball, Mega Millions, California SuperLotto Plus software.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

Comments:

Software, systems, strategies applied to Powerball, Mega Millions, Thunderball lotto games.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Powerball, Thunderball, Tattslotto, software, system, strategy, lotto, lottery, wheeling.