Lottery Utilities Software, Tools, Lotto Wheels, Systems.

UpDown: Software to Reverse Order in Lottery, Lotto Results, Drawings Files, Any Text Files

By Ion Saliu, Founder of Lottery Programming Science

Lottery player requested special lotto software to reverse order in draw files.

Posted on January 21, 2001; later updates.

In Reply to: Software to sort lotto, lottery drawings files in descending order posted by John Civitan on November 12, 2000.

• I ran into hardship myself when I needed to update my lottery data files. There is no consistent Internet format in presenting the lottery results. Moreover, the order is bottom-recent, top-oldest. It's exactly the opposite of the required LotWon data format. So, I had to write a little program that reverses the order in ASCII files: UpDown. The bottom of the file becomes the top of a new file. You can press {Enter} at the second prompt to name the result file as the original (source) file. Or you can give it a different name, for increased safety.

Editor's Note
UpDown ~ Version 3.2 ~ April 2009
32-bit software running at the command prompt under Windows 95/98/2k/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8, 10 (including 64-bit)
The application accepts huge lottery data files (or any file in text format, including long filenames). It is highly recommended that you check the correctness of all your data files reasonably frequently. Errors are facts of life.

The program is a component of all Bright / Ultimate Software packages. You can run it, and all other lottery programs, from well-designed menus.

Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Up Down can be downloaded from the Software Download site (see the footer of this page, or check the following lottery resources). Check the main download site for all that's available for free to run forever. Only downloading requires a most reasonable membership fee (one-time payment). There is no better software deal anywhere else in the world.

Ion Saliu

: Do you have any time to write a lottery program like your sort-34, only I need to have it sort a column from new at top/old at bottom, to old at top to new at bottom. I need this so I can put into Brainmaker's neural networking program. Any help anyone, please let me know the charge for this. :

The UpDown lottery program reverses the order in lotto files, any ASCII text files.

Follow Ups:

UpDown is software to reverse order in lottery, lotto results, drawings files.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling

UpDown is free lottery software to reverse the order in lotto or lottery data, draw, drawing, history files.

Comments:

UPDOWN software to reverse lotto, lottery files.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.