Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

Online Random Number Generator for Powerball, Mega Millions

By Ion Saliu, Founder of Randomness Programming

The best online lottery, lotto, combination number generator for Powerball, Mega Millions.

The online random number generator (named now IonSaliuGen) fulfills the wishes of those playing Powerball-type of lotto games, including Mega Millions, Euromillions, CA SuperLotto, etc. Also, specialized odds calculators for Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno can generate Powerball-type combinations for various game formats.

The Powerball/Mega Millions represent two-in-one lotto games. Each game draws five regular lotto numbers (from 1 to 69 or 1 from 75, as of 2016) from the first chamber. Then, the second machine draws 1 Power/Mega Ball (from 1 to 26 or 1 from 15, as of 2016). The last ball number can be equal to any of the 5 regular numbers.

The Powerball and Mega Millions number generators use the same inner (built-in) filters as other LotWon lotto generating programs. I no longer reveal what kind of filters my software employs and what the filters do. Some even asked me to reveal the algorithms!

The user clicks on the button labeled PowerBall_6, and enters the parameters specific to the game; e.g. 69 or 75 for the Biggest regular number and 26 or for the Biggest Power/Mega Ball.

• It is highly recommended to click repeatedly on the buttons that generate combinations, numbers for Powerball, Mega Millions. It is undeniable mathematics that the jackpot winning combinations will not come out in the first few thousand lines generated by the application.

Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Here is a sample of random Powerball numbers. Each combination consists of 5 regular numbers and 1 power ball.

35  36  43  54  69   26
      33  34  48  55  65   11
      17  31  34  48  52    1
      14  43  48  54  56   10
       2  23  28  40  50   25
      11  25  29  32  58    2
      13  15  26  35  41    6
      16  18  24  34  56   15
      16  24  30  47  55   12
      22  27  31  34  63    3

Lottery Utilities Software, Tools, Lotto Wheels, Systems.

Here is a sample of random Mega Millions numbers. Each combination consists of 5 regular numbers and 1 mega ball.

24  26  31  39  70   25
      16  25  33  39  52   18
      27  28  33  45  68   14
       7  30  38  51  52    7
      25  29  40  44  47   24
      17  20  28  30  31   20
      12  33  35  43  61   12
      15  34  35  43  57    4
      10  30  35  42  51    6

Click on the button labeled PowerOdds to calculate the jackpot odds for Powerball, Mega Millions, CA SuperLotto, Thunderball. The module also generates purely random Mega Millions, Powerball numbers.

Free random optimized Powerball numbers, calculate the odds to hit the Mega Millions jackpot.

Meanwhile, I respond to one of the most frequent requests I receive. I am upgrading MDIEditor and Lotto, especially for Powerball, Mega Millions lotteries. The super application enables absolutely all the filters, and then some. There are new filters, named now Ion. They use the latest in "ionic propulsion" in probability software! I am guaranteed now my software will no longer be copycatted! Because I no longer explain the filters in my software!

You need accept the download of the ActiveX control. I guarantee its safety. My number generator has been online for years and has never caused a problem. Its usage ranges from 3000 to 5000 requests a week...

IonSaliuGenerator, version 7.0, January 2005 — The Best Random Numbers, Combinations Generator, Including Powerball, Mega Millions.

The super generator implements superior inner (innate) filtering for lotto games, including Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions. The Saliusian filters are founded on the most significant parameters of probability theory and statistics. You'll notice on your Powerball, Mega Millions playing slips. The patterns follow more closely the patterns of real lottery drawings. Read details: Geometric, Non-Random Patterns on Lotto Play Slips, Cards, Grids.

Nota bene – If you do not see the generator control (online application) as the image above, please follow the instructions on the dedicated page:
    Probability, Odds Calculator, Random Combinations Generator.

This online random number generator generates 5+1 combinations for Powerball, Mega Millions.

Resources in Lotto, Lottery, Powerball, Mega Millions

Lists the main pages and links to the best lottery, lotto, software, systems, wheels. It's all about winning lotto, lottery systems, including for pick lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions and Keno.

Resources in Theory of Probability, Mathematics, Statistics, Combinatorics, Random Number Generating

Lists the main pages and links to the best in theory of probability, combinatorics, statistics, mathematics. The very original formulas and theories are always backed by specific computer programs. The computers are so much faster and more accurate than the humans!

Powerball Odds Calculator, Online Random Generator, Software, Numbers, Combinations, Strategy, Systems

Mega Millions Odds Calculator, Online Random Generator, Software, Numbers, Combinations, Strategy, Systems

Resources in generating, generators of numbers, combinations:

Powerball, Mega Millions numbers generator available on this website at no charge.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Run free random numbers generators for Powerball, Mega Millions, SuperLotto Plus.