Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Software developers want the source code of LotWon lottery software

The source code of LotWon, Ion Saliu's lottery lotto software is worth millions.

Posted by John WF Sullivan on May 13, 2001.

I'm back again. Persistence, they say, pays off. Someone surely knows this. How do I run a group of lotto numbers, say 01 02 03 04, then 01 02 03 05, and so forth until 77 78 79 80 (which is the last in he range). It's simple to run one group, say the first four numbers 01 02 03 04...but I want to automatically run the whole combination of whatever quads is in the range of 1 to 80, rather than run one quad at a time...which would be an endless task. So how do I do it. Loops, Lottery Filters, Visual Basic program, what??? Thanks again.

The source code of LotWon, Ion Saliu's lottery lotto software is worth millions.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Follow Ups:

Comments:

Source code of lottery and lotto software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Software developers want the source code of LotWon lottery software.