Essentials, basics of filters in lottery software, filtering, reducing in lotto software.

Built-in and external lotto, lottery filters in software

Built-In, External Filters in Lotto Lottery Software.

Posted by Klitser M on May 21, 2001.

In Reply to: Automatic and user-controlled filters in lotto, lottery software posted by Ion Saliu on May 21, 2001.

Sorry, Ion. I meant "Lotwin 32" rather than "-won." A slip of a vowel.

K64

: • I don’t get it. Isn’t LotWon my software? Isn’t it freeware without time limitations? Who else has the right to offer it for a “free” two-week trial?

: You are talking about built-in filters. LotWon lottery software uses some considered to be automatic. The standard deviation is the key in determining the automatic built-in filters. For example: the combinations outside a normal sum-total range are discarded of.

: The external filters are a lot more effective. You want lotto wheels? You can use the “basic” MDIEditor and Lotto. Look at the “Any” filters I presented in my reply above (to BigJer’s post). Want “3 of 6” lottery wheels? Set “Any-6” to 3. In a case like the line #3, you’ll be guaranteed at least one “3 of 6”. Beware that such situations are rare. The good news is that the program will not generate any lotto combinations in most cases.

All about lotto lottery: Software, systems, generate winning  combinations.

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

Lotto software, lottery software, strategy, systems, generate  combinations.

Comments:

There are two types of filters or restrictions in Ion Saliu’s lottery, lotto software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

All about filters in lottery, lotto, software, programs, systems, strategies.