Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

"I bought a computer just to use Ion's lottery and lotto software"

Lotto software, lottery software user spends 30 hours per week developing systems, strategies.

Posted by DEZ on June 13, 2001.

In Reply to: “My kingdom for a good lotto software tutorial!” posted by Ion Saliu on June 13, 2001.

I had told Ion that I would never post on his message board again. I just figured that it was time to renege on that promise.

The lottery tutorial outlines everything a person needs to know to implement Lotwon lotto software. However, if someone is as slow on the uptake as I am, it needs to be read, reread, reread, and reread again. I have been working with Lotwon since March. That's when I bought a computer. Three months before then, I had seen his site on WebTV. I used his theories outlined on his website. However, I had to do everything by hand. I was convinced that his theories are correct, and that is what prompted me to finally buy a computer.

I spend, on average, 30 hours per week, working with Ions' lotto software. Whenever time allows, I spend more. There isn't a week that goes by, that I don't refer back to the tutorial. Every day, I learn more in general about using the lottery software, and in specific,the filters.

To me, it's like Thomas Edison when he was testing his theories, i.e. more often than not, I learn what not to use.
I have created literally, in excess of 300 strategies for both Illinois' lotto and Illinois pick-3. All but seven of those strategies are in the recycle bin. The seven that remain are, in my estimation, valid. Of course, that may change. The point is, this is freeware. If Ion canned it and sold it, then expectations vis-a-vis a walk through process, should be expected. However, once again, it is FREEWARE. Anybody can use, but IT TAKES TIME and WORK, especially if you are as slow to grasp things as I am.

Don't expect things to be handed to you. Just as everything else in life, if you want to be successful, it has to be earned. Unfortunately, that also applies to beating that damn lottery. All of the info is there, you just have to keep putting in the time. As an aside, just to put things in perspective, I am not sycophant. I have had my run-ins with Ion. Refer back a few messages on the message board, and you will see what I mean. There was also a couple of messages that were deleted, post haste. I speak from experience. Go to work, and good luck.
------------------
• The latest version of MDIEditor and Lotto WE, including the freeware version (01) has a comprehensive help facility. The Windows help file is better and more comprehensive than in any previous versions of my lottery software.
•• Check also the Help page, the lotto software download site, and this message board. You will probably find new information and useful tips. - Ion Saliu -

All about lotto lottery: Software, systems, generate winning  combinations.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Comments:

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Learning to win the lottery and all types of  lotto games.