Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Lotto Filters – A personal tale

Using filters in lottery software, filtering, reduction in lotto software.

Written by Nik Barker on October 16, 2001.

• Apologies! I meant to say the ALL filter had a median of ZERO, not the TWO lotto filter. My TWO filter has a median of 2 over the last 100 lotto draws and a median of 4 for the entire 605 drawings of the UK national lottery.

•• A possible strategy?
In the 605 draws that have occurred in the UK (6/49) national lottery, there have been 105 instances where the highest ball to be drawn is less than 40. However in (a staggering?) 75% of these occurrences a lottery draw occurs within 4 from that 'marker' draw where the LOWEST lotto ball is greater or =10.
AND, 5 out of 6 of these DO NOT HAVE a repetition of one of the balls from the 'marker' draw!

So I could wait for a draw with a high ball less than 40, then eliminate numbers 1-9 and any other unique lotto numbers from the marker draw, giving me a possible maximum of 15 numbers eliminated.
For the next 4 (max) draws, therefore, I am now only picking 6/34 which if my math is correct (34*33*32*31*30*29)/(1*2*3*4*5*6) has a probability of 1 in 1,344,904; thus I've already eliminated approximately 12.5 million combinations from the 6/49 game!!!
Then by using POWER632 lotto software with only 'so few' combinations left to play, should mean I have a better chance of hitting the Jackpot in fewer generated lotto combinations. Also as I wouldn't be playing every week, I might be able to afford to set the filters slightly looser and hence generate more lotto combinations with an increased possibility of a win.

Let me know what you think.

Nik

PS You're free to post it, it's up to you

Lottery software filters for lotto 6-49 UK National Lottery.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Lists the main pages and links to the best lottery, lotto, software, systems, and wheels. It's all about winning lotto, lottery systems, including for pick lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions and Keno.

Essentials, basics of filters in lottery software, filtering, reducing in lotto programs.

Comments:

Lottery software filters set for the lotto 6-49 game in UK National Lottery by lottery player and author Nik Kulai barker.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.