Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Canadian Lotto 6/49 Draws, Results, Past Winning Numbers Database on the Internet

One of the Internet addresses to get the results, draws (drawings), past winning numbers for Candian Lotto Lottery.

Posted by Lazarus ( a.k.a. Pulicker, of REC.GAMBLING.LOTTERY fame) on July 11, 2001; later updates.

In Reply to: "I found the Candian Lotto 6/49 MOTHER DATABASE!!!" posted by Trevor M on June 28, 2001.

If you think that's exciting, try the searchable online database provided by The Lottery Mine site. You can search the complete draw histories for both the Canadian 649 lotto and the UK national lottery. The search capabilities are quite extensive.

: Hello again,
: Disregard previous post I just made. I have done a search on the Net and have found the Super Mother of databases for Canadian Lotto 6/49 results, dating ALL the way back to (check this out) JUNE of 1982. That's right, you read it correctly JUNE 1982 when they only had draws on Saturdays before they started having them twice a week. How's that for a lottery database?!

: Ok, ok... You asking yourself why didn't I do search in the first place and find a lottery database like this? Well last year when I first created my database I did a search and found only ones that had 1 to 2 years worth of results.

: Now you're asking yourself where the heck I can get this Internet address for the website that you are talking about. Sure … no problem I have included the link and URL address with this post.

: For all those in Canada and building their lottery databases, enjoy this Web site and keep it hush-hush... Good things come to those who search for it (like myself), so write this address down you never know where you'll find a lotto jackpot like this again.

One of the Internet addresses to get the results, draws (drawings), past winning numbers for Canadian Lotto 6-49.

Resources in Lottery, Software, Systems, Lotto Wheels, Strategies

Comments:

Get your Canadian Lotto draws, results, winnimng numbers on the Internet.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Every lottery player in Canada can get for free the results or drawings of Canadian Lotto in every province.