Pay Membership, Download Software: Lottery, Gambling, Roulette, Sports, Powerball, Mega Millions.

A UK National Lottery draw has the biggest lotto 6/49 number under 33 and the sum-total UNDER 100 2% of the time

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by DEZ (64.24.59.205) (28-205.001.popsite.net) on July 17, 2001.

In Reply to: Re: An experiment...high lotto ball under 33 results posted by Nik Barker on July 17, 2001.

:Thank you very much for the input. That definitely helps to substantiate the "trigger". If a couple of more people could verify or discredit the trigger, we will know for sure.

In response to your plea for info from other lotteries, I have studied all the previous 580 drawings from my country’s lottery – The UK National Lottery. This lottery is of the 6/49 type, so I have run sets of figures for where the trigger draw has to have a value of less than100 and also where the trigger draw has to have a total less than 90 (as I’m not sure whether that criteria was verified for a lotto with less balls than 52)

: Anyway here goes. In all 580 lotto draws there have been 27 instances where the ball total added up to less than 100. Of these, 12 had a subsequent draw (within 5 draws) where the high ball was less than 33 (44%). 10 of the 12 had at least one lotto number from the ‘trigger’ draw

: For instances where the trigger needs to have a total less than 90 the figures are as follows:

: Out of 580 lottery draws there have been 15 trigger draws with a total less than 90 and of these, 8 had a subsequent draw (within 5 draws) where the high lotto ball was less than 33 (53%). 6 of the 8 had at least one number from the trigger draw.

: THERE IS MORE THOUGH…I looked at the three draws preceding each of the ‘hit’ draws (the ones with the high lotto ball less than/= 33). Pretty much 50% of the time NONE OF THE LOTTO BALLS FROM THE PRECEDING THREE DRAWS CAME UP IN THE ‘HIT DRAW’ (The times when there were common numbers from the previous three lotto draws there were never more than two).

: THAT’S EVEN MORE NUMBERS THAT POTENTIALLY CAN BE THROWN OUT.

: Maybe you can check whether this is true for your own lotteries and post your results here. By the way, if the 'hit draw' occurs within 3 or less lottery drawings of the trigger then you would only get rid of the other two draws' numbers.

: Hope this is of use to the larger picture – Good luck all!

: NB

Resources in Lottery Software, Systems, Lotto Wheeling

The statistical fact leads to a lotto strategy for many lottery games in the world.

Comments:

UK National Lottery strategy, system software.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

The biggest UK lotto 6-49 number UNDER 33, Sum-totals UNDER 100.