Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Lotto strategies, software: Win with few lottery combinations

Ion Saliu: Software, Programs, Apps, Systems, Strategies.

Posted by DEZ (66.19.48.38) (07-038.104.popsite.net) on March 15, 2002.

I've been using lotwon632 lotto-6 software for 1 week, and I can't believe how powerful the lottery filtering mechanism is. I was very comfortable using Superpower, lotwon99 lotto and lottery software. However, it was very difficult getting the output files to a number of combinations that was workable i.e. didn't cost a lot of money.

In tomorrow's drawing, I will be playing 46 combinations. That's a $23 investment. More importantly, those 46 lotto combos represent TWO strategies that have hit in Illinois 10 times in the last 100 lottery drawings (approx. one year).

One lotto strategy has hit 6 times in the last year, and numerous more times over the last 4 years. That lottery strategy generated 34 combos. The other strategy has hit 4 times in the last year, and generated only 12 lotto combinations. That's unbelievable!! Previously, I could only get the output file under 100 lotto combinations if I made the filters so tight, the lottery strategy, at best, had only hit once in the last year. I think it's only a matter of time, and not much of it, until I hit the big one... Thanks Ion.

Lottery Software: Jackpot Lotto, Pick Lotteries, Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions, Keno.

Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling Systems

Comments:

Lottery pairings reduce millions of lotto combinations.

Home | Search | New Writings | Software | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap

Lotto strategies, software: Win with few lottery combinations.