Probability for roulette dozens, columns to miss 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 consecutive spins
By Ion Saliu, Founder of Roulette Mathematics
An interested roulette player asks the roulette guru to calculate the probabilities for columns or dozens to miss several consecutive roulette spins. The roulette gambler probably means the degree of certainty for a roulette bet to miss a number of N spins in a row.
Posted by player on October 30, 2000.
Ion, I've noticed that you are quite proficient in figuring odds on roulette. Could you please tell me the chances on a single and double zero roulette wheel of 1 column or dozen not showing for 8,9,10,11,12, and 13 times? If possible could you give the answer in 1 in a thousand or 1 in 87 roulette spins or whatever it works out to be? Thank you for your help, casino gambling guru!
Roulette: Software, Systems, Super Roulette Strategy
See a comprehensive directory of the pages and materials on the subject of roulette, software, systems, and the Super Strategy.
- Theory, Mathematics of Roulette Systems, Strategies, Software.
- The Best-Ever Roulette Strategy, Systems based on mathematics of progressions and free-for-all.
- An inventory of free and outrageously priced roulette systems from many gambling developers.
- Probability, Odds to Win Roulette in Various Number of Spins: To Be Ahead and Quit.
- Roulette Systems on Wheel Position, Sectors, Slots Birthday Paradox.
- "Roulette Systems", Threats from Casino Chairman.
- Download Software: Casino Gambling, Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Casino Spins, Systems.
| Home | Search | New Writings | Odds, Generator | Contents | Forums | Sitemap |